2016 Worlds Gala Exhibition - April 3 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Worlds Gala Exhibition - April 3

Layback11

Record Breaker
I wouldn't mind a competitive program to this for Anna. Actually, I'd quite like it.

Also, the balcony seats have nice views. :agree:

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I have heard this music for a long time, and Anna is fabulous:agree:

tzazu

Medalist
But the dress, ugggg. First time I saw, thought "well, she will have another wonderful dress under it", but no....:slink:

beebee51

On the Ice
Country
United-States
So they couldn't make room in the schedule to invite one ice dance team outside of the TOP5 :sarcasm: ?
Pairs 9th, Men 8th, Men 6th and Ladies 7th were all invited but they couldn't invite the n°6 Ice Dance team who happen to be also American, especially after the n°5 apparently declined (I really hope they were invited and declined). Ice Dance get's no respect as per usual...:

I can only speak to dance but can say with 100% certainty that Weaver/Poje were NOT invited to participate in the gala

Serious Business

Record Breaker
I'm just going to make up my own story for Anna's routine: The white half is a lab coat, which means she's a scientist... who invented a serum that turns her into a glamorous actress, i.e. the red, lacey side. However, the parts she keeps getting typecast in insubstantial love object parts, which causes her endless angst, therefore all the head grabbing. It sends her to the drink, thus she keeps going to the boards, which represents a bar.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Anna is so expressive down to her very finger tips, I always enjoy her galas because she'll always do something new

Giselle

Medalist
I much prefer the Shibs's program to "O", sorry Adam. I even prefer their "O" exhibition to their "Fix You" FD

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
you'll never get bored with the Rippon jump done by the creator

tzazu

Medalist
I'm just going to make up my own story for Anna's routine: The white half is a lab coat, which means she's a scientist... who invented a serum that turns her into a glamorous actress, i.e. the red, lacey side. However, the parts she keeps getting typecast in insubstantial love object parts, which causes her endless angst, therefore all the head grabbing. It sends her to the drink, thus she keeps going to the boards, which represents a bar.

:rofl2:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
That was beautiful from Adam. He's such a gifted dancer, and so musical. He just moves perfectly to the music and even adds to it with his movement and tension and release.

Florian

On the Ice
Country
Germany
The Eurosport stream does not work well for me. Does anybody know another? Russian tv or so?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Gracie skating to this song has a super sad irony to it.