Country
United-States
Group One Standings so far:

1. Team Asia: 22
2. Team Europe: 20
3. Team North America: 18

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Noted in my earlier reply to you :) I'll add his twitter to the link of all my future updates (if they're helpful at all)

Thx. Sorry for posting two times ... I tried to quickly delete my first post, b/c I wanted to rewrite how I was expressing my thought.

The thread is moving so fast that my slow computer and I can't keep up ...

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I hope someone will post YouTube videos for the men and Gracie, since I missed them. I guess I can catch them on CBS Sunday. :)

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
Do these scores count for that?

I believe they do

- - - Updated - - -

Thx. Sorry for posting two times ... I tried to quickly delete my first post, b/c I wanted to rewrite how I was expressing my thought.

The thread is moving so fast that my slow computer and I can't keep up ...

That's fine :) Thanks for reminding me to cite my sources! This thread is moving quite fast.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I wonder if she can do a Lz cleanly? If she can.....perhaps....maybe she can. Because that was a BEAUTIFUL skate.

Pretty sure she flutzes, but it's not one of the worse ones I've seen so I think the judges would overlook it.

(For comparison, think the most egregious flutz I've ever seen is actually Brynne McIsaac's. Call me crazy, but it's terrible and it drives me crazy. Which is kind of mean to say about a junior. Then again, Mao has a really obvious flutz and she's one of my favorite skaters, so...)

dna5019

Final Flight
Mmm... :yawn: I'd like to stick around for the rest of the competition, but I have to be up early tomorrow, so good night. :bed: Happy I got to see Satoko and Evgenia perform at least. :agree:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
At some point I would love a tutorial on how to find streams! Again, a big thank you to whomever found http://www.zhangyu.tv/449157
Works on IE for me!!!!!!

Yes, thank you, borzaya. It works well for me on Firefox, no ad blocks, no IN fees. :)

eta. BYW, if you wish to turn off the streaming viewers' comments, click on the thingy with a circle in it to the left of volume control of the video.

Last edited: