26th Gardena Spring Trophy 2016 15-17 Apr | Page 4 | Golden Skate

26th Gardena Spring Trophy 2016 15-17 Apr

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
First post ever!!!!!:yahoo: just wondering if anyone has a link to Kevin's SP yet?

I wish! I've been hunting high and low for Brendan's SP (since the 74 is a new PB for him) and I can't find it.

It's especially pertinent now that he won :yay:

Layback11

Record Breaker
I wish! I've been hunting high and low for Brendan's SP (since the 74 is a new PB for him) and I can't find it.

It's especially pertinent now that he won :yay:

It's weird...one channel has about half of the junior ladies and men, plus a few novices, but no seniors. :confused:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It's weird...one channel has about half of the junior ladies and men, plus a few novices, but no seniors. :confused:

It's extra weird since there are two copies of Brendan's FS on Youtube already.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
IIRC, that streamer uploads videos after few days (they did that for Italian Nationals & Lombardia Trophy), so there's a hope they would do the same for this competition :)

EDIT: checked their facebook, they said they will: https://www.facebook.com/idealweb.tv/posts/1040620982670898 ;) As I haven't seen any program at all, I'm looking forward to it, too ^^

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yes, I saw that today :yes: Excellent! This makes me happy. I can wait :)

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Thanks to Sylvia on FSU for hooking me up with the video of the men's victory ceremony - I think Brendan was very happy! :laugh:

It seems the channel has a lot of FS videos, no SPs though.