2016 All That Skate cast! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 All That Skate cast!

mrrice

Record Breaker
I meant he was not really skating, just moving and standing on two feet. Loads of showmanship though.

True......Maybe he should go on SYTYCD. He's always posting videos of himself dancing on and off the ice as well.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I meant he was not really skating, just moving and standing on two feet. Loads of showmanship though.

True, but it was just a short clip, not the whole EX. My guess is he just wanted to introduce the music. I mean, you stated the obviuos fact, but I don't see any reason to do so? No one said he was skating. We have eyes afterall. I just said he is preparing. The comment was unnecesary (it sounded like an attack that he wasn't skating...), unless you had some purpose saying it? :confused:

Last edited:

Hailey Shin

Medalist
There`s female skaters` music selections!!
Ashley Wagner <Dangerous woman> by Ariana Grande, <Hip Hip Chin Chin> by Club des Belugas
Elena Radionova <Worth It> by  Fifth Harmony, <Imagine> by  Emeli Sande
So youn Park <Amazing Grace> by  Hayley Westenra>
Young You <Puttin' On the Ritz> by Robbie Williams
Eun soo Lim <Let's Have a Kiki > by  Glee cast
So hyun An <Stone Cold> by  Demi Lovato
Young, Eun soo, So hyun and So youn <Cheer Up> by Twice

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=4356032&memberNo=31254908

seabm7

Final Flight
Program List:
https://twitter.com/fslove08

Ashley Wagner:
Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande
Hip Hip Chin Chin by Club des Belugas

Elena Radionova:
Worth It by Fifth Harmony
Imagine by Emeli Sande

So Youn Park:
Amazing Grace by Hayley Westenra

Young You:
Puttin' On the Ritz by Robbie Williams

Eunsoo Lim:
Let's Have a Kiki by Glee Cast

Sohyun An:
Stone Cold by Demi Lovato

Denis Ten:
Made to Love by John Legend
Lose Yourself (remix) by Eminem

Misha Ge:
I'm Young by WINNER
BANG BANG BANG by Big Bang

Jin Seo Kim:
Can't Take My Eyes off You + Juicy Wiggle by John Lloyd Young + Redfoo

June Hyoung Lee:
Blind Love (눈먼사랑) by Ensemble Sinawi

Aliona Savchenko & Bruno Massot:
That Man by Caro Emerald
Mozart Medley

Anna Cappellini & Luca Lanotte:
Fireflies by Leona Lewis
La Cumparsita by Matos Rodriguez

Rebeka Kim & Kirill Minov:
Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars

maea14

On the Ice
lol.. ashley wagner says she watched a video of you young skating and she's grateful that young is too young to compete in the next olympics 😂😂

sarama

Medalist
lol.. ashley wagner says she watched a video of you young skating and she's grateful that young is too young to compete in the next olympics &#55357;&#56834;&#55357;&#56834;

I think she isn't the only one! Maybe she'll never be successful, but right now Young You looks really "scary" in the best way possible: A jumping machine with the polish, control and complexity worth of the best senior ladies... I think it's for the best she can't go at the next Olympics, but if she were, she would be a force to be reckoned with!

maea14

On the Ice
I think she isn't the only one! Maybe she'll never be successful, but right now Young You looks really "scary" in the best way possible: A jumping machine with the polish, control and complexity worth of the best senior ladies... I think it's for the best she can't go at the next Olympics, but if she were, she would be a force to be reckoned with!

um, what do you mean by she'll never be successful? who's not going to be successful? :confused:

sarama

Medalist
um, what do you mean by she'll never be successful? who's not going to be successful? :confused:

Oh I'm sorry I wasn't clear! I simply meant that nobody really knows what will happen to Young You's future career, she is sooooo young , but she really is impressive

mrrice

Record Breaker
Hey people, it's me and I have a question about Yuna Kim. As a singer myself, I remember being shocked by Yuna's singing ability. I also remember being surprised at Yuna's ability to do free style dance when I saw her doing "Hip Hop" on YouTube. So here's my question. Do you think Yuna would consider being a Pop Star? I realize that she is already rich and very famous but, it might be a fun new chapter in her life.