2016 All That Skate cast! | Golden Skate

2016 All That Skate cast!

s_parks

Record Breaker
All That Skate is back! The skaters this year are: Ashley Wagner, Denis Ten, Cappellini/Lanotte, Savchenko/Massot, Elena Radionova, Misha Ge, Soyoun Park, Young You, Eunsoo Im, Jinseo Kim, Junehyoung Lee, Kim/Minov, Sohyun Ahn.

sarama

Medalist
Wonderful news! Maybe Yuna will be there as a host (being optimistic here:biggrin:)

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How cool for Ashley that she is the only US skater performing here - nice mix of international skaters along with the up and coming South Koreans like Young You. A Yuna sighting would be awesome, but she's like a unicorn these days.

sergmaslo

Spectator
What a pity that Yuna will not participate! But this event is very important for young Korean athletes, they can show their programs to the audience and get more experience. Good luck!
I believe, in the future the show will take place every year:biggrin:

Last edited:

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
I'm happy that the younger Korean skaters got an invite!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Can I ask why Jun Hwan Cha isn't invited? He was the top Korean man at Junior Worlds so I thought he would be at this.

skaterr

On the Ice
Can I ask why Jun Hwan Cha isn't invited? He was the top Korean man at Junior Worlds so I thought he would be at this.

All that sports agency has two male korean skaters Kim and Lee. Lee is the national champion. Cha is from the different agency.

honghe

On the Ice
Saw this on the website
김연아 6월 아이스쇼서 팬과의 만남
‘피겨 퀸’ 김연아가 2년만에 부활한 올댓스케이트 아이스쇼에서 ‘팬과의 만남’을 갖는다. 김연아의 매니지먼트사인 올댓스포츠(대표이사 구동회)는 김연아가 공연 전에 ‘팬과의 만남’을 갖는다고 10일 밝혔다.

Google translate seems to say that Yuna will meet some fans? Can someone who reads Korean confirm?

randomfan

Record Breaker
Saw this on the website

Google translate seems to say that Yuna will meet some fans? Can someone who reads Korean confirm?

Yup, that's right. Before the actual show, she'll have a "Meeting with the Fans". Her management company All That Sports states this.

I guess that means she will be there after all! :cheer: Too bad she won't be skating.

honghe

On the Ice
Yup, that's right. Before the actual show, she'll have a "Meeting with the Fans". Her management company All That Sports states this.

I guess that means she will be there after all! :cheer: Too bad she won't be skating.

Thanks! Well she won't be skating but at least fans will have the chance to see her, and I'm sure we'll see plenty of pictures! :luv17:

Krislite

Medalist

Soon. Word is she's on track to finish her Master's Degree this summer. Then she'll have more time--maybe for ice shows! :biggrin: