2016 Rio: Men's Artistic Gymnastics | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Rio: Men's Artistic Gymnastics

waxel

Final Flight
John Orozco tore his ACL and meniscus during a training camp and will be replaced on the 2016 U.S. Olympic Men’s Artistic Gymnastics Team by Danell Leyva.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
John Orozco tore his ACL and meniscus during a training camp and will be replaced on the 2016 U.S. Olympic Men’s Artistic Gymnastics Team by Danell Leyva.

I know Leyva's a veteran, but I think it would be better to have replaced him with youngsters who could use the experience, like Modi or Whittenburg. Although yay for having another LGBT athlete compete in Rio! :biggrin:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Oh, my, im already getting nervous to think about Men's Individual event! :drama:

Go! Kohei, Ryohei! Kenzo! and all men! :hap10:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'm having a viewing party with my family for the quals and the finals. So tense, soooo late at night. :dumb:

That's so cool. :) I hope you guys will have lots of yummy snacks! Is there a way I can teleported over?

hamaguri

Record Breaker
I'm having a viewing party with my family for the quals and the finals. So tense, soooo late at night. :dumb:

Now I checked the detailed schedule. Yes, im trying to view all men’s event live… My heart wont long… :dumb:

But they seem relaxed and their peaking is going well.:)
Taiso nippon Faceboo, photos of podium practice: https://www.facebook.com/taisounippon/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1048081688563121
(who designed this uniform?:drama:)

Kenzo, “we shall show tough japan, tough teamwork of team japan!”:agree:
https://twitter.com/kenzo8824/status/760783627340873728

Still I remember the excitement of Athene. It was truly a drama. This time which drama is waiting for us in Rio?:biggrin:

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Teleportation is on the top of my list of needful inventions. ;) what sports will you watch live for Rio?

Agree!

Other than gymnastics, Ping-Pong(my love, kasumi!), Judo, soccer, swimming… As many as possible. Nothing beats live viewing in terms of sports.

How about you?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Teleportation is on the top of my list of needful inventions. ;) what sports will you watch live for Rio?

I will watch the gymnastics. I'm not a hard core fan, but it's fun to watch. Probably more of a track-and-field/marathon girl.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Agree!

Other than gymnastics, Ping-Pong(my love, kasumi!), Judo, soccer, swimming… As many as possible. Nothing beats live viewing in terms of sports.

How about you?

After gymnastics, swimming. Then, I'm not sure. It depends on what matches my work schedule.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
After gymnastics, swimming. Then, I'm not sure. It depends on what matches my work schedule.

Men’s team and indivisual final will start from 4:00 AM Japan time. Now my wish is I can go to work in a good mood after the events…:drama: