2016 Rio: Men's Artistic Gymnastics | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Rio: Men's Artistic Gymnastics

Layback11

Record Breaker
I am pleasantly surprised that the US did well/has a shot at a medal, because I thought we sucked...apparently not! :laugh: I know nothing about MAG and don't have any favorites, so GO EVERYONE and please no more injuries!

Layback11

Record Breaker
2016 Rio: Men's Team Final

I figured it deserved its own thread. Starts in 47 minutes (12 PM PT, 1 PM MT, 2 PM CT, 3 PM ET). Anyone tuning in?

charmblade

Final Flight
I'm here! Hoping I can get a dependable stream today. I don't have a cable login for the NBC streaming so I was switching yesterday between BBC and CBC, whichever one was working at the time.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
I figured it deserved its own thread. Starts in 47 minutes (12 PM PT, 1 PM MT, 2 PM CT, 3 PM ET). Anyone tuning in?

I assume that you are talking about gymnastics??

But your thread title gives no indication one way or the other.

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
Good luck Kohei, Kenzo and the rest of the team Japan!!! I really like gymnastics but the figure skating season needs to start like right now because I am about to start reading Kardashian gossip.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
I have a pretty good german stream, quality-wise... but obviously the focus is VERY heavily on the german team, and I barely see anything else. Which is really annoying to be honest, as the german team is really not the one I'm interested in :laugh::drama:

Good luck Kohei and team Japan!!:cheer::love::cheer:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What team????:confused:

Mods, if this is gymnastics, can you change the title? I could care less about gymnastics, and it would be helpful. Thanks:agree:

thoakun

Final Flight
I thought I saw somewhere that he was the 2016 national AA silver medalist, but that probably was someone else, then. :slink:

Also, did someone on the Ukrainian team get injured?

He's the national AA silver medalist IIR. The Ukrainian team decided to forfeit the TF to give their star gymnast (sorry don't remember his name) more chance at several individual events.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
He's the national AA silver medalist IIR. The Ukrainian team decided to forfeit the TF to give their star gymnast (sorry don't remember his name) more chance at several individual events.

So that's why they're only putting up 2 people on every event? :scratch:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Been following this from the start on BBC 4, and switched over to BBC 1, I think. Great stuff. Bit too much focus on team GB, obviously, but good commentary, so I won't complain, plus, they really are good.

I still want Japan to win, though!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Been following this from the start on BBC 4, and switched over to BBC 1, I think. Great stuff. Bit too much focus on team GB, obviously, but good commentary, so I won't complain, plus, they really are good.

I still want Japan to win, though!

Do you have a link? I've been following the live result page...