2016 Rio: Olympic Diving | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Rio: Olympic Diving

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My my my. The same sex Pairs Men diving! The briefest briefs and their adjustments, the cleavages, the hugging...... Love the Americans' pink and mauve towels and jumping into the whirlpool together.

I know what you mean!

I love it when the female divers are out there. Their long sexy hair and sleek bodies encased in skin-tight suits, just dripping with water. They give each other congratulatory hugs, lightly caressing each others shoulders and backs.

It's a teenage boy's fantasy.

OK, now that's out of the way... do you see how incredibly out-of-bounds your post was?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
In light of the way the discussion is going, I think it's time to inject a bit of humour.

Sorry, it's not the Olympics. But it is so funny that I had to share it on here.

Spoof Australian commentary on the Filipino divers in the Men's 3m Springboard competition at last year's South-East Asian Games in Singapore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbVb6y4HHT8

Warning: There is quite a bit of casual swearing throughout the video. And what is said at the end is rather crossing the line. But, otherwise it is VERY funny!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
the swearing was the best part ;)

In light of the way the discussion is going, I think it's time to inject a bit of humour.

Sorry, it's not the Olympics. But it is so funny that I had to share it on here.

Spoof Australian commentary on the Filipino divers in the Men's 3m Springboard competition at last year's South Asian Games in Singapore:

Warning: There is quite a bit of casual swearing throughout the video. And what is said at the end is rather crossing the line. But, otherwise it is VERY funny!

CaroLiza_fan

thoakun

Final Flight

Spoof Australian commentary on the Filipino divers in the Men's 3m Springboard competition at last year's South-East Asian Games in Singapore:

CaroLiza_fan

Ah Mr Caroliza, I see that you've fixed the South Asian to South East Asian :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ah Mr Caroliza, I see that you've fixed the South Asian to South East Asian :)

Drat. I was hoping nobody was going to notice my typo and my subsequent attempts to conceal it! :mad:

Just remember, it was quarter past six in the morning when I first posted that. I wasn't properly awake... :p

Well done for spotting it. :clap: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

thoakun

Final Flight
Drat. I was hoping nobody was going to notice my typo and my subsequent attempts to conceal it! :mad:

Just remember, it was quarter past six in the morning when I first posted that. I wasn't properly awake... :p

Well done for spotting it. :clap: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

It was because 4everchan requoted you when you hadn't finished editting :biggrin:.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Half of the synchronisation notes were questionable for me. The judging was clearly biased. But the podium managed to be okay anyway, congrats to all medalists! :hap10: I think it was the highest level of competition so far in Diving :clapper:

Last edited:

TheGrandSophy

Record Breaker
Laugher and Mears were amazing to get gold in the 3m springboard synchro! First gold EVER for GB in diving!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Just my luck that this time the event from Diving is not archivised, so I can't watch Brits winning Gold... :cry: