2016 Rio: Volleyball | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2016 Rio: Volleyball

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Forza Italia! :cheer:

Edit: 1-0 for Brazil. Polish comentators are clearly in favour of Brazilians. Hello, it's not Poland you could at least pretend to be neutral.:disapp:

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Whatever happens Italy is a great team.

EDIT: Brazil won 3-0. But to me the best player was Zaytsev.

Alebi :console:

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
proof group A was the death group....all medals go to group A.... poor canada...congrats medalists

Naya

On the Ice
I'm so happy for Brazil:hap10:
I think the right teams got the medals. It's a shame Russia could not get the bronze, but U.S played better as a whole. I just hope the Russians don't fire Alekno (if he still wants to continue in charge), because the team really improved under his guidance after two awful seasons.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
sad 4 Italy :(

not sad for us:laugh: good thing I didnt watch My guts were right. no 5th medal for our cap but its their own fault

alebi

Medalist
I agree the medals were deserved. We can talk and talk about the lost opportunities but at the end the result won't change so we have to accept it.
And I like to remember what I said before, that after some very troubled years, problems of any kind, politics and divas, the worst world championships ever, financial problems, an almost totally new team/coach etc....
Just the fact we could think again about a possible Olympic gold medal, it's been an unexpected gift. So I only want to thank the team. :clapper:

And thank you all, who have supported my team or just talked about volleyball. I'll miss it a little :)