Gilles/Poirier step sequence chosen for CD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Gilles/Poirier step sequence chosen for CD

dreamsk8

On the Ice
That is crazy exciting for them!!! I love that SD routine that they did.
I wonder what they will call it?
I think it should be called something with reference to the choreographer!! :)

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
It's such a cheeky step sequence, and obviously there's a bit of "Rules? We spit on yer steeeeeenkin' rules!" to it. So really, a big wow and congrats to them for this. And a thumbs up to the ISU for showing, perhaps for the first time in its history, that it has at least a bit of a sense of humor.

LadyB

Record Breaker
And Congratulations to Carol Lane, Piper and Paul! Well done guys! And live, their SD was the dance of the evening for me at Worlds.

Maybe it should be the Scarborough March or Mounties March?

I'm absolutely thrilled for them. It was one of my favourite programmes across the board all season. Great suggestions for name, Doris!

Sabrina

Record Breaker
I love them, but not knowing what CD stand for I thought they were chosen by Christian Dior company for advertising...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
From this thread, it is clear that it will be skaters and their team to name the pattern, so I expect something cool :cool:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
From this thread, it is clear that it will be skaters and their team to name the pattern, so I expect something cool :cool:

Too bad ISU will not approve anything crazy creative. But at least it will not be boring, that's for sure.

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Like- chinchilla-dee? :laugh: They used to love that animal, it was featured in their ISU profile a couple of seasons before.
Too bad ISU will not approve anything crazy creative. But at least it will not be boring, that's for sure.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Like- chinchilla-dee? :laugh: They used to love that animal, it was featured in their ISU profile a couple of seasons before.

It would be something like 'Something March'. no crazy words.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Last edited:

tvuckic16

Final Flight
Congrats!!! Loved their FD last year!! I still re-watch it from time to time, it was the most original FD in ages! So good!