Latest Batch o' Photos -- Flowers | Golden Skate

Latest Batch o' Photos -- Flowers

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thanks! :love: My favorite one is the Wild Alaskan Rose... #5 :) It came out so well! :)

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
These are great pictures, Tonichelle! I do agree, #5 is the best. I didn't know you were into photography. I took some courses in college and I had the best time. Do you ever shoot in black & white? I love some beautiful b&w shots!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
last year was my first year in college and all I had to shoot was black and white (I like color more... I see in color ;) )

my photography journal has some of my other stuff... as does my photography website :)

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Toni, those are beautiful. What kind of flower is #4? The Alaskan Wild Rose, is it actually lavender-blue as it appears on my screen? Gorgeous!!! :love:

Pookie

Final Flight
The pictures are gorgeous, Toni. The pictures on your website are wonderful, too.
You have a lot of talent. :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Piel said:
Toni, those are beautiful. What kind of flower is #4? The Alaskan Wild Rose, is it actually lavender-blue as it appears on my screen? Gorgeous!!! :love:

I have no idea what those yellow flowers are LOL They're some sort of Alaskan weed, I think... I'll ask mom when she gets back :laugh:

the rose is actually pink... not sure why it's coming out lavendar! :eek: :laugh:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Lovely pics, Toni.........keep on "snapping and posting"......42

mpal2

Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
last year was my first year in college and all I had to shoot was black and white (I like color more... I see in color ;) )

I actually love the black and white photos I take of my nieces. There is just a completely different quality to them that just stands out over the color photos. Of course, I have some great color ones as well. ;)

I love the rose photo as well. There's a nice simplicity to the picture that appeals to me. :)

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Photobucket

Gorgeous pics, Toni. Just one thing: You've hotlinked these from www.photobucket.com. Don't they get angry when you do that, insisting that you just post the LINKS as opposed to the actual photo on another site? I mention this because they can revoke your free membership if and when they catch you! Since this is the best free photo web site available, I would hate for that to happen to you! :eek:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I've never had a problem with that, and when I joined I don't remember that being in them... I'm not the only photographer who uses photobucket in this way, so it's very interesting that you noticed that :eek: I'll have to check that out...