Akiko Suzuki is getting married | Golden Skate

Akiko Suzuki is getting married

Poice

Final Flight
I'm so happy for her! She's a lovely woman and I wish them all the best in their marriage.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I love happy news especially wedding news! Congrats to Akiko!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!

sarama

Medalist
I'm so happy for her:yay:
And I'm sure she'll pick a gorgeous wedding dress

desertskates

Medalist
Wonderful news for a lovely lady! And I can't wait to see pictures of her dress, she was always one of the best dressed ladies skaters :love:

deedee1

Record Breaker
Wow, what a great and lovely news to hear! Many many congrats to Akko-chan and her future husband! :cheer: He must be the luckiest man in the world for sure. :yes:

a question: In English do you say 'she must be the luckiest woman in the world', too?
During our wedding party many many years ago ;), one of my co-worker (an American guy) congratulated us with a wink with saying to my hubby 'You are the luckiest guy in the world'. I remember my husband complained it a lot to me abck then, like 'Why only me? Why didn't he mention about you by saying 'you're the luckiest woman in the world, too'?' :laugh:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Congratulations! I'm sure she will be a lovely bride on her wedding day. :hap10:

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Oh she will be a beautiful and quite tiny bride. I loved her dresses too. I bet her costume designer does her dress. I wonder what the brides in Japan are wearing the most? Pics anyone from girls of akkikos size?

Nice news but I wish it were a comeback!!! Everyone misses her!

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Awww... love at first sight at elementary school?! Congrats Akiko! Dreamy east side story :)

Spiral

Final Flight
Glad to see the thread here!

Congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple!

dreamsk8

On the Ice
I'm so happy for her!!
She is one of my all time favorite skater I wish all the best and happiness for her:hap10: