Yuna Kim: Best costume? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Yuna Kim: Best costume?

pETEs (Sasha Fan)

Match Penalty
"KOTV" by far. Truly breathtaking the mix of ice-blue foaming layers of skirt and burgundy caviar beading imitating a fountain of blood dripping from her neck through her back and creating a gorgeous "V" shape. It is thematic, yet couturish instead of costumey. One of my recent favorites.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
One of my least favorites. Reminds me of these craft things- piping with frizzy stuff on them. The thing is many dresses don't photograph well for TV and may look better in person. Since her 2014 Olympic dresses were more mature and subdued yet fit her mature body so well I like them best. But I think when people picture Yuna and every time she is memorialized in Korea it will be the blue bling safe costume she won her Gold medal in. It was pretty and a popular style with the bling down middle back.

That should be Iconic Yuna Kim career dress. I love that exhibition pink dress and would have liked to see a better photo or her on Tv. Her Nessun Dorma dress was great and I think fiery red is her color. Stunning.

We ought to do Mao Asada. She's has had so many years of great costumes. I would not myself know where to start tho.

Last edited: