2016 Rostelecom Cup tickets | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup tickets

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I'm actually looking forward to the characters in the 'sideshow' just as much as to the event itself! :laugh::gclap:
look out then!!

lots of autograph signing opportunities if u're into it:biggrin:

zzzz1

Spectator
hi

Thanks for the link to tickets.
I went to luzhniki last year, i had seat right at the top only behind me was brick wall but i thought seat was good, able to seek everything and great atmosphere.
I am travelling from England

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
It's going to be a new venue instead of the good old Luzhniki. I feel somewhat uneasy about that. Megasport opened with a big bang several years ago only to close down after a while: there were many problems. Now it reopened. Looking at some pictures I am concerned with glass boards and metal railings. Both can interfere with clear unobstructed view especially if you are seating on the front row. Hope my concerns are vain.

http://anothercity.livejournal.com/1316048.html

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
I think glass boards for ice hockey only. Look WC 2011 in Megasport, for example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRPYtKEpPgE

Hope, you are right - although it was before the reconstruction. In the pictures in my post there are figure skaters and glass boards. Looking at your video I see that the railings may make watching from the front row quite unpleasant. Target's slogan - "expect more - pay less" does not work here: paid more - expect less but still hope it won't be very bad.

Antyv

On the Ice
Hope, you are right - although it was before the reconstruction. In the pictures in my post there are figure skaters and glass boards. Looking at your video I see that the railings may make watching from the front row quite unpleasant. Target's slogan - "expect more - pay less" does not work here: paid more - expect less but still hope it won't be very bad.
I hope so too. Megasport's reconstruction concerned only support constructions. As I know figure skating after the 2011 there has not been, in the photo - training. For them is not removed glass boards. I think for the Grand Prix glass boards should be removed. Railing there will interfere for the first rows of the upper and lower tiers. The top tier is very far away from arena. So I took the ticket to the middle of the lower tier of the C3. I hope the review will be normal.

Eric

Rinkside
Hello

I have extra tickets in 11/5 and 11/6.
Both C3(row8 and 6) and near the center.

Anybody needs?
I will cede it in List price(11/5 is 3900RUB, 11/6 is 3500RUB).

Need more details, please contact me!:)

Last edited:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Hmm, my flight 10.30pm arr 5 am
вы говорите по-русски...?

Het. Sorry, I only know a few words in Russian. I'm trying to learn it though.
That's a long flight. We're in the Aerostar Hotel.

zzzz1

Spectator
don't forget time difference. masterrussian is best site i found for learning russian

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Hmm, my flight 10.30pm arr 5 am
вы говорите по-русски...?

Я говорю :p

Also bought myself tickets for Sunday as well so now going both Saturday and Sunday, literally cannot wait! :yahoo:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
we'll get lots of reports it seems! counting on you guys!:yahoo:

LadyB

Record Breaker
we'll get lots of reports it seems! counting on you guys!:yahoo:

You bet, darling! I've got to channel my disappointment that Fedor won't be there somewhere else :laugh:

Would like to meet any of the other GS supporters, if interest is there and time allows. :hap10:

Last edited:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
You bet, darling! I've got to channel my disappointment that Fedor won't be there somewhere else :laugh:

Would like to meet any of the other GS supporters, if interest is there and time allows. :hap10:
well he MAY be there anyway even if not as a competitor

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker

We have a tradition with my wife to go to Sixty restaurant for lunch on Saturday just before the FS. It made more sense before when CoR was in Luzhniki: you could sit by a panorama window on the 62nd floor and watch the venue. But I think it could be done with Megasport as well although I am not sure if the view is unobstructed by other skyscrapers. So you are welcome to join. It's sort of pricey, though.

http://en.ginza.ru/msk/restaurant/Sixty

Other than that GS members could identify ourselves and have a cup of coffee during intermissions. The coffee is not expected to be perfect but we could survive that. One has to agree on details as I expect big crowds in cafeterias. We are in C block.