2016 Thornhill Summer Skate | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Thornhill Summer Skate

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
One of the parents whose kid is competing mentioned that September 5 is when Skate Canada will inform skaters who's going to Autumn Classic.

Also Aurora Cotop and Semi Won seem to have done really well. +54 points. Those are SB for both right now.

Skatergal101

On the Ice
anyone have start orders for today? specifically the senior ladies free.. I'm assuming osmond is in the final flight, though

jlmart

On the Ice
Country
Canada
No fan cams of the LP (the SP is on YouTube) however Stephen Gogolev won the junior men competition by 29 points - 63.80+129.52 = 193.52

Skatergal101

On the Ice
osmond LP:
3F - stepout
1a + 3t
3lz
lsp
fccosp
2lo
3f+2t (didn't expect that)
3s+2t+2lo
2a - stepout
stsq
chsq
ccosp

better than wild rose for sure.

total 192.44

this program is going to be amazing IMO.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Wow!!! Big score and a marked improvement from Wild Rose! I only caught the last 2 mins (thanks for the heads up Skatergal!) but 2 great combinations late in the performance were wonderful to see. Also, loved the Raj/Kaetlyn debrief...no resting on laurels here. Getting close to 200...a great sign. Excited here!

Skatergal101

On the Ice
Very shaky start so I was impressed with the comeback.
Dear god lets hope she doesn't get injured this season!! She is by far my fav Canadian lady if that wasn't obvious ;)

bramweld

Record Breaker
Hello, this video does not seem available in Canada..... Does anyone have another video of Dylan and Lubov freeskate at Thornhill? Thanks!

No offence to their fans but their programs from last season were much more interesting. I'm coming to realize that D/L seem to have only one gear. If they're going to continue this this soft sappy stuff how are V/M really going to be any different next season? I have no fear for P/C, they have Hag. and he did their paso doble SD so I know they can mix it up, its whether or not they want to commit to it.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
You may be right except one clip that really looks like a fancam, so I revised my post.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Skate Ontario has posted some really great photos taken by Stephen Bell of this event.