2016 JGP St Gervais Men SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP St Gervais Men SP

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Haven't seen an Amelie program in awhile...he did a pretty good job, as only a Frenchman can :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Luc is adorable. I also can see Florent's influence in this juniors.

France takes a good use of hosting the junior event. All the participants are so unique and fun to watch.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... I reckon that overnight Ted and the officials should go out and chop down a few of those mountains. That might help the signal...

;) Meanwhile, I am going to demand a full refund from the ISU for the fee that I paid for the streaming.

I will not be satisfied until I get every penny of my money back.

Oh, wait ... :rofl: :laugh2:.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And just as the guy with the highest absolute PB comes on, the stream freezes completely.

Typical!

EDIT: Actually, I think that one might have been at my end. Because it came back when I refreshed the page.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

s_parks

Record Breaker
Too bad about the axel, but good fight on the -3t. Still goes into the lead, probably?
eta: lol, jk....

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Tomoki grows a bit. I guess he is having growth spurts? Despite the unstable jump landings, I really like his presentation.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Score aside (guessing URs on the combo/3A) -- I thought he had a lot more power compared to last year. I think he'll get better as the season goes on.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I'm guessing UR calls were involved? At the lowest, I thought he'd still pull off 65+.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ah. Skirda. The guy in my scoring positions that I had never come across before.

As I said with Alina Zagitova earlier, I can now understand why he was so high on the absolute PB list.

OK, so he won't do a Zagitova and take the lead, but he was still impressive.

Another one to keep an eye on for the future, methinks.

CaroLiza_fan

s_parks

Record Breaker
Aaand pop. He landed the hardest ones too. :( Though admmittedly the way he jumps doesn't exactly inspire confidence...