2016 Rio: Handball women and men | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Rio: Handball women and men

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
btw there will be a docu film by 1 of the western companies how he's a tyrant & all & obv everyone's gonna belive the ****** :rolleye: basically villanizing him as Mishin & tellin lies

Which country is this. And how do you know the film will show him as a tyrant? What I’ve read about him in ’my’ western languages is that he’s a great charismatic coach and a big tactic. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to watch any of Russia’s matches. I’ve also heard he shouts a lot, but I guess that’s his style and something the players get used to and know when to listen or just shake it off.

Kudos to him and Russia for winning over Norway :clap: As I said I couldn’t watch or even record it. The Swedish channels that I’ve paid for didn’t show it and it was too late for me to watch a stream. I’ve read that many thinks it was the best women handball match ever. Pity it wasn’t the final then.

IM SOOOO happy!!! He rules indeed!
O lol'ed so hard when he had an answer to Phelps :laugh::laugh:
He deserves it soo much along with the girls!
Im gonna be soo sad if they lose the gold match.:sad21: As usual Im prepared for the worst & hope for the best:laugh:
I do wish the games were less nerve wracking for him. I always worry for his health:( But it just shows that no team is weak & they put up a good fight. Ofc its a bonus for us viewers? but cant imagine how its for the coach:disapp: & what i like is that he's always respectful to other teams.

:laugh2: I could pretty much change he for she in your post and use it as mine in the women’s football thread. Deleting the Phelps thing(?) and not at all being worried about Pia’s health though :)

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
And we lost by a point. Just like Germany with France... :sad21:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
And Russia won! Sugarpova, I guess you're happy now :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
SAMKRUUUUUUTTT whare are uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! TREF did it!!!:bow:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqL2VBtWcAEJLy_.jpg

yeah & I dont even have any alcohol!! & no shop is working! emergency!:eeking::yes2:
PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY :cheer::hap93::hap93:

ok Im off before it gets any moar embarassing:rofl::slink: (errr sorry for caps lock!)

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
SAMKRUUUUUUTTT whare are uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! TREF did it!!!:bow:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqL2VBtWcAEJLy_.jpg

yeah & I dont even have any alcohol!! & no shop is working! emergency!:eeking::yes2:
PARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY :cheer::hap93::hap93:

ok Im off before it gets any moar embarassing:rofl::slink: (errr sorry for caps lock!)

I am so happy for them! As they give their interviews it is clear what pure sincere girls they are and a great team as well. And here the key role belongs to Trefilov. He was fired after London with a big scandal. But both the fed and he found the wisdom to tryit one more time.

Frankly speaking, the final was the least nervous game of them all. Only once made the French a draw 14:14. Bravo girls! And I am sure the popularity of handball will grow in Russia tremendously now. Bravo Trefilov!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
We're getting beaten my Germans :( Mostly because we stopped scoring... hope we'll keep up better in second half.

Edit: We're playing terrible. Germany is leading by 6 points. We need a miracle and I doubt it will happen.

Last edited:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
My last sport to watch at this olympics. Denmark’s men won their first olympic medal against France(two last time olympic champions) in the final :yes:

Congrats to all medalists:
Women
Russia GOLD
France SILVER
Norway BRONZE

Men
Denmark GOLD
France SILVER
Germany BRONZE

Lot's of great tight matches in Rio :thumbsup:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Congrats, Denamrk! At least Poland lost to Champions ;)

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
We're getting beaten my Germans Mostly because we stopped scoring... hope we'll keep up better in second half.

Edit: We're playing terrible. Germany is leading by 6 points. We need a miracle and I doubt it will happen.
I actually watched that match. live :( probably jinxed it:laugh::slink:

And Russia won! Sugarpova, I guess you're happy now :biggrin:
lmao I was!

Which country is this. And how do you know the film will show him as a tyrant? What I’ve read about him in ’my’ western languages is that he’s a great charismatic coach and a big tactic. Unfortunately I haven’t been able to watch any of Russia’s matches. I’ve also heard he shouts a lot, but I guess that’s his style and something the players get used to and know when to listen or just shake it off.

Kudos to him and Russia for winning over Norway :clap: As I said I couldn’t watch or even record it. The Swedish channels that I’ve paid for didn’t show it and it was too late for me to watch a stream. I’ve read that many thinks it was the best women handball match ever. Pity it wasn’t the final then.

:laugh2: I could pretty much change he for she in your post and use it as mine in the women’s football thread. Deleting the Phelps thing(?) and not at all being worried about Pia’s health though :)
glad to know that!
The president of the handball Fed didnt specify who it is but I suppose some German company (maybe the one who filmed about 'doping')
Anyway the gold is here & Im not that concerned about someone digging anymoar:laugh:
He actually really has changed through the 3 Oly cycles. & knows how to better handle the team. he knows when to scream, motivate & when to just step aside. The last 2 games it was more evident that he just knew he taught them everything already & couldnt do anything more.

didnt watch foorball but I will now! Thanks for the heads up!:laugh: entertainment ftw

I am so happy for them! As they give their interviews it is clear what pure sincere girls they are and a great team as well. And here the key role belongs to Trefilov. He was fired after London with a big scandal. But both the fed and he found the wisdom to tryit one more time.

Frankly speaking, the final was the least nervous game of them all. Only once made the French a draw 14:14. Bravo girls! And I am sure the popularity of handball will grow in Russia tremendously now. Bravo Trefilov!
yeah Im happy he's back! its like stars aligned! so many wondeful ppl worked with the team.

It sure deserves to get more popularity esp when the mentioned how its super popular as a recreational sport in Sweden for example. & it should be more prominent on tv!
& I totally agree with him about foreign players. i wish there was a limit.

Last edited: