Charter Spectrum: 2016 Olympics? | Golden Skate

Charter Spectrum: 2016 Olympics?

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Hi I have charter spectrum. I have no choice in this area or my 19 story building.

I was able to see the Olympics on computer tablet etc two years ago with basic which is the lowest tier and I also buy Internet from them. There's no competition here and we cannot hang satellites.

I havespent hours trying to fix this only to hear I need to upgrade to?

Can I stream easily to iPad another way?

? Why wouldn't you (skateluvr) want this thread moved to the Olympics folder, where people are eager to discuss viewing and live-streaming options?

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
clarosport for android and IOS

That one works very well and broadcasts absolutely everything. It's all in Spanish, but the illustrations should help you understand which sport is which. I would recommend using clarosports on your computer and not your tablet because the audio fails sometimes on the app.

brightphoton

Medalist
How can people find enough things to discuss? I've been watching NBC and I hardly see any Olympic events, just commercials.

skateluvr

Record Breaker
It's ok math. I just thought more folks would see it here. I was told by a billing person I need to" upgrade my package." Then I had to hang up because two people turned up one a nurse etc. it never goes right. I want to watch all the gymnastics and I'm so tired of swimming and thevnbc obsession with Michael Phelps. And I love Equestrian. I just want to watch replays and they are blocking me. I have to call a 5th time.

Has anyone else been told by their cable provider they don't have the right package to include the Olympics. I'm very very poor at devices as y'all know my memory is failing. I thought I'd find stuff uploaded to YouTube but no just4 minute fluff.

The cable providers keep raising rates and I cannot sit up for hours. Michael phelps and the damn swimming is live all the time and our gymnastic team is in bits and pieces and on late.

So unless one. Can camp out in front of the tv replays is the only way for me to see the events.

This did not happen in Sochi. Or before. I simply signed in to charter and the stuff worked. I don't know what is the answer. They are saying tv is almost done. My new iPad freezes as much as the old and it's even worse and that has to be charter and all the networks all around me on all sides. Everything else is hard very hard and I must upgrade meaning more money and pay an upgrade fee and another fee to dump it in two weeks?

Anyone else have charter? I'm in Massachusetts . I don't know what to do. I'm sure there are better options if I buy this gizmo or that service but it's very complicated and I spend all my time staying alive. Figure skating is it. I sure am going to call them before the next Olympics. The green of every corporation in America is sickening. I cannot even vote for the only guy who might have saved this country from the billionaires. Ugh forgive my rant move it to the Olympics folder.

I have no more time or patience to call that damn company. Ill just watch figure skating though I think I have seen every skate on YouTube. What can one person do against the behemoth called Charter Spectrum????

skateluvr

Record Breaker
They are telling me I must get expanded basic and pay another 40 a month. I have basic cable. Please has anyone else had this problem?