JGP Cup of Mordovia entries | Page 3 | Golden Skate

JGP Cup of Mordovia entries

The Finn

Record Breaker
As expected Shevchenko/Eremenko has also been replaced. They were replaced by Lopareva/Karpushov.

Russia Fed has messed up here a bit because they couldn't put Ushakova/Nekrasov here because they never named them as substitutes to this event. Ushakova/Nekrasov were 3rd at the Czech Skate, Lopareva/Karpushov were 4th at the same event. Anyway there is one open spot at the 7th event so I am sure that Ushakova/Nekrasov will get their 2nd event. Their most likely 2nd event will be 7th event which looks like pretty easy event, so, no real harm done assuming this is how things play out. In theory things could get messy if Ivanenko/Karpov would end up 3rd this week (highly unlikely) because then either Ivanenko/Karpov or Ushakova/Nekrasov would end up with only one event.

Last edited:

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Konstantinova is still on the list, contrary to expectations after the St. Petersburg Cup.

Maybe they disregarded the results altogether. Liza did so poorly there too. It was a terrible competition, especially if you compare it with the junior competitions.

I am so looking forward to see Polina here.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
oh Polina will be here :love: I hope she is fully recovered and ready to take what belongs to her - Junior Worlds :love:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
oh Polina will be here :love: I hope she is fully recovered and ready to take what belongs to her - Junior Worlds :love:

Oh, goody!!! I didn't realise there was another Ustinova fan on here!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Sorry, I couldn't resist! I know you meant Tsurskaya. :p

CaroLiza_fan

The Finn

Record Breaker
As expected Shevchenko/Eremenko has also been replaced. They were replaced by Lopareva/Karpushov.

I wonder why Shevchenko/Eremenko are back now. It kind of looks like Lopareva/Karpushov might not get a 2nd event now despite the fact that they did better at their 1st event than what Shevchenko/Eremenko did their 1st event. Maybe Lopareva/Karpushov are injured or ill.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Curious to see how Torgashev will look. I missed his SS last year.

Same. I don't think anyone in their first age-eligible season had the ss he did- amazing flow and polish for a 13. Excited to see him again.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I suppose this is just an Opening Ceremony with another name. :)

You're right. It's marked as OC in the schedule. The draws for start order is at 18.00 local time, so have to wait few hours more for those...