2016 JGP St Gervais Ice Dance SD | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP St Gervais Ice Dance SD

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
damn, I missed first three teams. Hopefully Abachkina//thauron will rock it. :rock:

Snow63

Record Breaker
Very poor performance. A lot of mistakes. Deserved last place, honestly. But this pair was very cute. Both of them :)

Snow63

Record Breaker
Angelika looks gorgeous! :love: She and Alla Loboda are two little princesses on ice. So tiny and elegant.

TMC

Record Breaker
I just looked at the Canadian couple's bio - she's 2 cm taller than him? Good for them if they're able to make it work nevertheless!

ETA Obviously the bio was wrong, as he's clearly taller...about 10 cm I'd say

Last edited:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I miss compulsory dance.. I wish at least CD is allowed to be executed on junior circuits.

Last edited:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Abachkina seems so gangly
especially on the second part of the program

Snow63

Record Breaker
Finally we've seen some power in skating. The pattern was kinda flat, but anyway it was very decent performance. Not their best. And this time he was overshadowed by Angelique, she was pretty much awesome.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Wow, PB by 3 points more. It was honestly much higher than I expected. First 60+ score of the season.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Wow, PB by 3 points more. It was honestly much higher than I expected. First 60+ score of the season.

I liked it. Not my favorite music but the choreography was very good and matched the music. Plus, to me, their movements were sharp and I saw no visible error.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
They are originally Americans opting to represent Brazil, that is an evidence of how deep the current US ice dance field is.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I was running so I couldn't comment, but Angelique and Louis' program was really enjoyable. :yes:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The Canadians performed much better than last season except the twizzle errors. I though the brownish something on the male skater's cheeks is mustache, but it's not.