After this Olympic results | Golden Skate

After this Olympic results

dreamsk8

On the Ice
Tom Daley- Because I was heartbroken at his early exit and not making the final, I felt so bad for him:sad4:
The Italian Men's indoor Volleyball Team- I love their passion and drive to not give up :luv17:
Netherlands Sanne Wevers gold in Gymnastics Women's beam- I have never seen such a beautiful beam exercise gorgeous :cheer:
And I probably won't follow them but I loved the 2 Brazilian gymnasts Diego Hypolito and Arthur Mariano!! When they won silver and bronze their reaction is still my favorite Olympic moment :clapper:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I won't follow him as such (apart from anything else, he doesn't have a Fan Page on Facebook), but I will keep an eye out for news about Daniel Goodfellow. After all, he is the only person from Northern Ireland to win a medal at the Rio Olympics.

I will definitely be keeping an eye out for the South African Women's football team. I had never seen them before the Olympics, but I was so impressed with them. They may not have scored any goals, but I saw a lot of promise in them. I was especially impressed with their goalkeeper, Roxanne Barker. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a Fan Page on Facebook either.

And another goalkeeper I was really impressed with was Canada's Stephanie Labbé. I had seen her on TV loads of times before the Olympics, but it was on an advert she does. I had never actually seen her play. And I was so impressed! So I probably will "Like" her Facebook Fan Page.

There were a few of the Women's Hockey players that I was planning on looking up after I watched the Champions Trophy last month, but I can't remember their names :eek:: (I didn't get a chance to watch the hockey at the Olympics because I was too busy with the Women's Football in Rio, and with motorbike racing closer to home).

But, that's about it. I think I already "Like" everybody else I was impressed by (It's hard to keep track of who all you "Like" on Facebook! :laugh: )

Didn't look near any other sports in Rio, because I'm not interested in them any other time. The Women's Football was the only sport that I follow in between each Summer Olympics, so it was the only sport I was interested in at Rio.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I won't follow him as such (apart from anything else, he doesn't have a Fan Page on Facebook), but I will keep an eye out for news about Daniel Goodfellow. After all, he is the only person from Northern Ireland to win a medal at the Rio Olympics.

I will definitely be keeping an eye out for the South African Women's football team. I had never seen them before the Olympics, but I was so impressed with them. They may not have scored any goals, but I saw a lot of promise in them. I was especially impressed with their goalkeeper, Roxanne Barker. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a Fan Page on Facebook either.

And another goalkeeper I was really impressed with was Canada's Stephanie Labbé. I had seen her on TV loads of times before the Olympics, but it was on an advert she does. I had never actually seen her play. And I was so impressed! So I probably will "Like" her Facebook Fan Page.

There were a few of the Women's Hockey players that I was planning on looking up after I watched the Champions Trophy last month, but I can't remember their names :eek:: (I didn't get a chance to watch the hockey at the Olympics because I was too busy with the Women's Football in Rio, and with motorbike racing closer to home).

But, that's about it. I think I already "Like" everybody else I was impressed by (It's hard to keep track of who all you "Like" on Facebook! :laugh: )

Didn't look near any other sports in Rio, because I'm not interested in them any other time. The Women's Football was the only sport that I follow in between each Summer Olympics, so it was the only sport I was interested in at Rio.

CaroLiza_fan
you have no idea how stressed some of us Canadians were when Erin MacLeod got injured... we have never seen Labbé play either?????!!!!?? Tough to be #2 when the #1 has been so strong all these years. But yes!!! WOW!!! didn't she hold the fort well for Canada? I loved her confidence and intelligence.

To answer the question : I always follow divers so that won't change. Tennis is also there too (sports I always follow) but I won't think about Olympics when I follow it, maybe Monica Puig will have a it of a star next to her name when I see it :)

I will be curious to see what happens with Canada's teams : W football, W rugby, M volleyball.

I think the whole world will follow Andre de Grasse now that Bolt is most likely retiring...

I will be curious to see what happens with Cambridge from Japan (sprinter)

and finally, I will follow doping news... but no more on this forum :)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Tom Daley- Because I was heartbroken at his early exit and not making the final, I felt so bad for him:sad4:
The Italian Men's indoor Volleyball Team- I love their passion and drive to not give up :luv17:
Netherlands Sanne Wevers gold in Gymnastics Women's beam- I have never seen such a beautiful beam exercise gorgeous :cheer:
And I probably won't follow them but I loved the 2 Brazilian gymnasts Diego Hypolito and Arthur Mariano!! When they won silver and bronze their reaction is still my favorite Olympic moment :clapper:

All of the Brazilian gymnasts, male and female, were a lot of fun to watch. They have great personalities and the girls' floor routines were the most entertaining (Beyonce!) in my opinion. Also I was quite taken with David Belyavskiy...he reminds me of Adian Pitkeev somehow. I read that he proposed to his girlfriend at the Games, too, although it was overshadowed by the people who proposed in front of the crowds (he was more discreet about it, which I respect).

I also felt sorry Tom, though I was impressed with the other British male divers too.