Alina Zagitova | Page 911 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

zenskate

Final Flight
After seeing Alina do this challenge....

Somehow Masaru's version does not look too impressive anymore. :(
I'm sorry, Masaru. But I speak the truth.

Remember, Alina is a talented and accomplished young lady who has won everything in skating at age 16, while Masaru, despite "training" with Eteri, can't even stand on ice without falling down and trying to lick it.

Masaru's version looks much more impressive if you think about it that way :yes:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Masaru, despite "training" with Eteri, can't even stand on ice without falling down and trying to lick it.

Falling?!? Seems you are not familiar with choredography - Masaru didn't "fall down", she gracefully leaned downwards while showing her version of the Dying Swan (not her fault they put on a wrong tutu) :noshake:

Masaru's version looks EVEN more impressive if you think about it that way :yes:
:laugh:

Finley

Record Breaker
Remember, Alina is a talented and accomplished young lady who has won everything in skating at age 16, while Masaru, despite "training" with Eteri, can't even stand on ice without falling down and trying to lick it.

Masaru's version looks much more impressive if you think about it that way :yes:

When ice-licking becomes an Olympic sport Masaru will outshine all of Eteri's other skaters!

lesnar001

Record Breaker
Alina's SP from worlds with NBC commentary (so far I've seen only FP from NBC):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbGkijZ_rmY

Flanker....

Thank you so very much!!!!
I have been hoping to see this video ever since Worlds.
For some reason, I missed the SP on NBC at the time of Worlds.
And they never rebroadcast it.
I have been searching ever since.

Great commentary from Johnny, Tara and Terry Gannon througout the whole program.

Classic Moment....
The replay was showing and the glass shattering part was playing.
Johnny: What do you think she was reaching for there?
Tara: I don't know.
Terry: Not sure, but it broke.

:points:

lesnar001

Record Breaker
Sweet picture with Alina gently holding the little kitty.

I agree with flanker about the red dress in the other picture.
I would LOVE to see this as Alina's SP dress. Elegant simplicity.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina and the strays

From an interview with Alina: "When I was little, I dreamed about opening an animal shelter. There were a lot of stray cats and dogs in Izhevsk at the time. And I always felt sorry for them. I rarely see any stray dogs and cats in Moscow, but if I notice them anywhere, I immediately run to a store and buy them some food, I can't leave them hungry, without paying any attention and showing at least some affection, because they also want at least a little caress, like any pets do."

LRK

Record Breaker
Alina and the strays

From an interview with Alina: "When I was little, I dreamed about opening an animal shelter. There were a lot of stray cats and dogs in Izhevsk at the time. And I always felt sorry for them. I rarely see any stray dogs and cats in Moscow, but if I notice them anywhere, I immediately run to a store and buy them some food, I can't leave them hungry, without paying any attention and showing at least some affection, because they also want at least a little caress, like any pets do."

Awww! That's so lovely!