Alina Zagitova | Page 1099 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I can't wait the upcoming season! I hope everything will be OK! The pandemic is a great dark shadow...

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Thanks to the discussion in RLT I've found a picture of the czech figure skater Barbora Vranková (or Vránková, I haven't found any info in czech about her so don't know about the diacritics, the second variant seems more probable to me) with Alina's poster (the last one in the set).

paji15

On the Ice
Thanks to the discussion in RLT I've found a picture of the czech figure skater Barbora Vranková (or Vránková, I haven't found any info in czech about her so don't know about the diacritics, the second variant seems more probable to me) with Alina's poster (the last one in the set).
Barbora Vránková, 2006, SKK Mariánské Lázně. Was competing at ODM for her region. That’s all I managed! :laugh: Nice to see young skaters admiring Alina!

If anyone has a brief summary of what Alina was saying in all those videos, I will be grateful! All I manages to gather is that she is happy and looks relax. Both judges solely from her expression. :laugh::luv17:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
If anyone has a brief summary of what Alina was saying in all those videos, I will be grateful! All I manages to father is that she is happy and looks relax. Both judges solely from her expression. :laugh::luv17:

In all of them (since questions are similar) she talks about being happy to train in a real gym after a long break; says that she did train at home, but the atmosphere in the gym is different, more positive for her. And that apart from training, she prepared for the USE (state exams), and that was quite hard, plus that she gave the test and got her DL, too. Then, in another news bit she talks about being happy because she'll return train in Novogorsk, says she missed the ice, and talks about how the training will be organized (they'll have to wear masks & gloves, won't be allowed to use the locker rooms and will change in their own rooms where it will be strictly single occupancy for all athletes).

paji15

On the Ice
In all of them (since questions are similar) she talks about being happy to train in a real gym after a long break; says that she did train at home, but the atmosphere in the gym is different, more positive for her. And that apart from training, she prepared for the USE (state exams), and that was quite hard, plus that she gave the test and got her DL, too. Then, in another news bit she talks about being happy because she'll return train in Novogorsk, says she missed the ice, and talks about how the training will be organized (they'll have to wear masks & gloves, won't be allowed to use the locker rooms and will change in their own rooms where it will be strictly single occupancy for all athletes).
Thank you so much! :luv17: I am so happy for them to be back on the ice, it had to be so hard to be away.

zounger

Medalist
Can someone translate please :pray:

"We keep distance, wear masks, gloves. It looks, we will not change clothes indoors, in locker rooms altogether, we will change clothes in our rooms. In the rooms, we will stay each on his own, separately"

"I can't wait to get on the ice. It will be difficult to get into your usual schedule. But I think everything will work out for us if we work even more and harder."

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France
"We keep distance, wear masks, gloves. It looks, we will not change clothes indoors, in locker rooms altogether, we will change clothes in our rooms. In the rooms, we will stay each on his own, separately"

"I can't wait to get on the ice. It will be difficult to get into your usual schedule. But I think everything will work out for us if we work even more and harder."

Thank you.

Danil said Alina already chose her music I wonder if they will keep Esmeralda for the exhibition program or maybe for the short program. I would like to see it, it’s a pity the show was canceled.

Finley

Record Breaker
One minute Alina is playing with her dog in the grass for Airweave, the next she modeling haute couture for Shiseido! She can do anything :love:

I hope she got to keep the boots :)

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
Poor Masaru couldn't stop sneezing but she seemed super relaxed when she finally got it under control in that good long take :luv17:

And Alina's laughter is always so contagious :biggrin: