Alina Zagitova | Page 501 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Now you are certified witness of Alina, spreading her word to every household.

Knock, knock.
"Yes?"
"Hello. Do you wanna talk about Alina?" [emoji23]
So after Alina's Protection Squad and Zagi B O T S (I don't know why it does not let me write this word honestly) now we are The Witnesses of Alina, spreading kindness, love for animals and beautiful performances to the world. [emoji4]

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Your friends are great, I showed Survivor to a friend and the only reaction was "meh, I don't feel much from this" [emoji849]
You can try with DQ, for me it worked every time, the olympics performance looked very polished, and overall it was a entertaining, total oposite of boring performance.

Or maybe he's just not into FS, and that's fine, but maybe he loves animals or enjoys watching interviews of kind, honest persons, or hearing motivational stories about a skater who overcame so many difficulties. He'll find something that he likes about her, don't lose hope [emoji178]

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Well, it's morning here. I intended to go jogging. The morning is very cold today, so I nearly decided to cancel it, but seeing Alina at her best is motivation like nothing else.

I'm back, by the way. Not my personal best, but much better than I expected. Thank you, Alina :)

egoshina

On the Ice
I'm back, by the way. Not my personal best, but much better than I expected. Thank you, Alina :)

I am going for a run now too (a short one in preparation for tomorrow's half marathon), in good spirit after Alina's performance. :)

paji15

On the Ice
I am going for a run now too (a short one in preparation for tomorrow's half marathon), in good spirit after Alina's performance. :)

Thanks God (Alina) for this funfest, I was figthing w myself If I'm going for a run or no :laugh: One part was totaly in, but the other one was still saying it's too cold, you can just sit there and watch film with coffee, you already exercise a lot yeasterday, it's ok if you stay .. but now I have my running gear on - because of you! :laugh:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Then you are much better than me, my track is only about 6 km (for overseas - 3.73 mile :laugh:). Good luck tomorrow :agree:

EdRoz

Record Breaker

Thanks God (Alina) for this funfest, I was figthing w myself If I'm going for a run or no :laugh: One part was totaly in, but the other one was still saying it's too cold, you can just sit there and watch film with coffee, you already exercise a lot yeasterday, it's ok if you stay .. but now I have my running gear on - because of you! :laugh:

Then you are much better than me, my track is only about 6 km (for overseas - 3.73 mile :laugh:). Good luck tomorrow :agree:

Ok guys, I drive my car 25 km and I’m not tired :laugh:

Alinaa!!!!

This is a trick, I said Alina because GS forum staff do not like flood and off topic and I’m still on the thread :laugh:

paji15

On the Ice
Ok guys, I drive my car 25 km and I’m not tired :laugh:

Alinaa!!!!

This is a trick, I said Alina because GS forum staff do not like flood and off topic and I’m still on the thread :laugh:

I'm not sure if it's a trick or no when you said it loudly :scratch2: But let's says it's about Alina, bc Alina need strong and fit fans :hap10:

BTW anyone has any guess after how much time there will be some videos from today? :laugh: I have some work to do and instead of that I'm still scrolling Twitter and IG for some news. Today I really can't control myself. :palmf:

EdRoz

Record Breaker
I'm not sure if it's a trick or no when you said it loudly :scratch2: But let's says it's about Alina, bc Alina need strong and fit fans :hap10:

BTW anyone has any guess after how much time there will be some videos from today? :laugh: I have some work to do and instead of that I'm still scrolling Twitter and IG for some news. Today I really can't control myself. :palmf:

Soon, they promise at 11,30 Praha time

Scott512

Record Breaker
Alina, only one goal in this season — World Championship!!!
Do it Baby Boss !!!
isn't baby boss Sasha? ;)

What did Alina score in the short program?

That's amazing that after test skates she skating this well.

But in one of the photos of her waving to the crowd I saw a bandage of some sort on my right knee. :( That is a concern long-term.

I hope she's not taking too soon. ; ( Alina needs to be in this form for Nationals Europeans and especially worlds.

paji15

On the Ice
I don't think she is on her peak now and she will not be in top shape in ECH/Words ... She still has space to improve .. And other thing is that Eteri is experience a lot to do this mistake :) I'm not worry :)

Scott512

Record Breaker
I don't think she is on her peak now and she will not be in top shape in ECH/Words ... She still has space to improve .. And other thing is that Eteri is experience a lot to do this mistake :) I'm not worry :)

I always worry. And I certainly want and expect Alina to be in top shape for European championships and worlds.