Alina Zagitova | Page 1077 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alyona spoke about her attitude to Alina during her recent instagram live session.

“I look up to Alina Zagitova. Alina is an ideal role model. I always looked up to her - if something did not work out for her, then she went and did that element a hundred times. I believe that she is already a mentor. And we interact very well with each other."

Finley

Record Breaker
Alyona spoke about her attitude to Alina during her recent instagram live session.

“I look up to Alina Zagitova. Alina is an ideal role model. I always looked up to her - if something did not work out for her, then she went and did that element a hundred times. I believe that she is already a mentor. And we interact very well with each other."

Reminds me of what Zhenya said about her in this interview -

https://twitter.com/medgitovasource/status/1234644103687745536

Finley

Record Breaker
I'm picturing Alina's quarantine as some kind of elite training camp - dad coaching her workouts, mom helping with stretching and flexibility, grandmother preparing healthy meals, Sabina being a training partner, dogs providing entertainment, Iriska judging everyone and wondering why the annoying human servants won't leave her house. :scratch2:

Who needs Novogorsk?

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
In the future, Alina has an incredible career ahead of her as fitness coach, if she wants. Between her workouts with a hockey coach, ballet instructors, modern dance and figure skating background, she has it covered!

Owner of PlanetHamster or HamsterFit brands (with Danster hamster dancing classes included) :biggrin: