Alina Zagitova | Page 1110 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Finley

Record Breaker
I don't think this thread is a blinded Alina fans ghetto. Neither personally I wanted to become. I consider it very open to other opinions (why not negative to Alina) thread even if it is FF. And as I said a couple of times, most people here are grown up, well educated, multinational/multicultural. So everyone is free to express his opinion. But let's not pretend that we were born yesterday and don't understand anything.

And to be fair to the posters here, anytime we tried to have discussions of controversies we were reminded by the mods that this wasn't the place for it. This used to happen all the time. In the interest of compliance I have done my best to adhere to that policy.

There are definitely times when I would rather discuss certain topics here in this thread 'among friends' than post them in the Russian Ladies Thread. If you post in that thread you are opening up the discussion for everyone including the more rabid faction of 'not fans of Alina.' But I understand the value of keeping this place as positive as possible. Especially now.

Zagimen

Rinkside
Country
Czech-Republic
And to be fair to the posters here, anytime we tried to have discussions of controversies we were reminded by the mods that this wasn't the place for it. This used to happen all the time. In the interest of compliance I have done my best to adhere to that policy.

There are definitely times when I would rather discuss certain topics here in this thread 'among friends' than post them in the Russian Ladies Thread. If you post in that thread you are opening up the discussion for everyone including the more rabid faction of 'not fans of Alina.' But I understand the value of keeping this place as positive as possible. Especially now.

For the most important reason:

So that Alina would be happy, and proud of us, if she ever read our posts here. :)

Chinrosy

Rinkside
Does Alina have one exam to take today? I forget which subjects she chose for EGE.
I wonder whether she continues to train with the team the next 3 weeks. I have to say EGE is a seesaw battle. Three weeks? I'll die from such a long period of tension:palmf:
Maybe Alina can drive to school in the day and return to the training camp at night;)
I don't know if Alina needs covid-19 test every time she enters Novogorsk or things gets better in Russia now?

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Some comments from the Japanese fans on the new Shiseido ads with Alina:

- Oh god, this is really beautiful! In the picture where she's in a transparent dress, Zagitova seems to be floating in the air, creating the feeling of a moving picture. Outstanding quintessence of style. In the next photo, she indeed looks like a professional model. You can literally gasp from her stunning, but very natural beauty. She has something in common with Audrey Hepburn. I look forward to a magnificent and beautiful return to the ice from Zagitova.

- Zagitova-chan looks gorgeous on that silver poster! This is an athlete for whose performances and new outfits are all waiting for always.

- How lovely! This girl is even more amazing because of the beauty hidden inside her. Even without quads, I love her skating.

:)

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Does Alina have one exam to take today? I forget which subjects she chose for EGE.
I wonder whether she continues to train with the team the next 3 weeks. I have to say EGE is a seesaw battle. Three weeks? I'll die from such a long period of tension:palmf:
Maybe Alina can drive to school in the day and return to the training camp at night;)
I don't know if Alina needs covid-19 test every time she enters Novogorsk or things gets better in Russia now?

I believe she has Russian on 6th, Maths on 10th, and Biology on the 20th of July. That is, if she'll go for the tests to Sambo-70; I think maybe they'll organize a test facility in Novogorsk, since there are several 11th graders there, if I'm not mistaken, that have to go for the USE's.

Plus, in case it would be allowed (if they consider her training on a closed facility an extenuating circumstance for missing the original dates), there's always the possibility of going for the USEs on alternate dates in August that are reserved for special cases when students that can't attend on the official dates.

Chinrosy

Rinkside
I believe she has Russian on 6th, Maths on 10th, and Biology on the 20th of July. That is, if she'll go for the tests to Sambo-70; I think maybe they'll organize a test facility in Novogorsk, since there are several 11th graders there, if I'm not mistaken, that have to go for the USE's.

Plus, in case it would be allowed (if they consider her training on a closed facility an extenuating circumstance for missing the original dates), there's always the possibility of going for the USEs on alternate dates in August that are reserved for special cases when students that can't attend on the official dates.

Thank you:pray:

Hope Alina can finish her exams successfully and focus on training without any concern. Bye biology textbooks!!:gclap:

Finley

Record Breaker
My timeline on Twitter is a beautiful garden full of Alina photos today. :love: This is a wonderful improvement over the usual content believe me.

Whenever I see this photo it always makes me think of the weight she has carried ever since she became the Olympic Champion. Everything is a double-edged sword. Even getting everything you want has a price and a down side.

https://twitter.com/FabergeMC/status/1279441467560333312

It's so wonderful to see all the support and love for her today.