Alina Zagitova | Page 492 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

zenskate

Final Flight
The Eurosport commentators were even more spot-on.They actually meant Alina. Funnily enough after the same skate. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENz3_2ZF-JY&feature=youtu.be&t=6m10s

The Eurosport commentators calling Daniil Dudakov always makes me laugh.

She had a picture with that same purse on her Instagram before she went on her cleaning spree deleting pictures, that would have been helpful to date.

I’m going to guess around 12 or 13 based more on Sabina’s size and looks than hers.

Did Alina have an old Instagram? Other than the azagitova one?

lusk8

Record Breaker
The Eurosport commentators calling Daniil Dudakov always makes me laugh.

Did Alina have an old Instagram? Other than the azagitova one?

She did! But the picture I’m referring to was in her azagitova one, during her vacation this year she cleared out lots of old pictures on her feed including one that showed her with that purse.

zenskate

Final Flight
She did! But the picture I’m referring to was in her azagitova one, during her vacation this year she cleared out lots of old pictures on her feed including one that showed her with that purse.

What's with all these skaters creating multiple instagrams? :laugh:

Sabina was tagged in the picture you posted above. I didn't realize she had an Instagram, so I went to see what was on it. Guess what? Sabina only has five posts: two of herself with Alina's award/roses, two of Alina, and one of Masaru. So sweet. She clearly idolizes big sister.

lusk8

Record Breaker
What's with all these skaters creating multiple instagrams? :laugh:

Sabina was tagged in the picture you posted above. I didn't realize she had an Instagram, so I went to see what was on it. Guess what? Sabina only has five posts: two of herself with Alina's award/roses, two of Alina, and one of Masaru. So sweet. She clearly idolizes big sister.

I think they keep loosing their passwords [emoji23][emoji23] (and or changing emails) so they just make new ones and move on.

lusk8

Record Breaker
Me, neither. Teenagers' looks change a lot.
Alina also looks completely different without make-up.

Here's blonde Alina. I would not have realized that this was the same person as Carmengitova if it hadn't been labeled as such.
https://24smi.org/public/media/resize/660x-/celebrity/2018/02/06/73gtelpviila-alina-zagitova.jpg

She highlighted her hair when she was younger, in one of her periscopes someone once asked about this “blonde” look and she said it was dyed.

Guess when she got older she stopped and starter to grow out her hair too. When she was little she also had shorter hair. Teens [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

bewitched

On the Ice
A friend of mine, who lives in Aberdeen, Scotland, just told me that a woman in the bus was watching Alina's Survivor on her phone. Quite unexpected for my friend because he isn't a figure skating fan but I have been desperately trying to make him, telling him non-stop this or that about Alina, Zhenya, the juniors. :D

But not unexpected to me! Alina has fans all over the world, you couldn't guess who likes her among random people. She touched many hearts.

paji15

On the Ice
P.S. The champ lives in a very modest .. this TV :scratch2:

Everytime they show the videos from her flat, is always modest. But you know, she moved with grandma to Moscow from smaller town, everything there is more expensive. They move just to try pursuive the goal of small girl, it's a big risk and you must pay a lot for it. Remember how she was happy that she got a flat for her family in Iznevsk after Olympics. There is a lot of amazing athletes from families who are not rich. It think this athletes are sometime more succesful just because they appreciate their opportunity and everything what anybody do for them more. This all is probably what made her such an amazing person she is. :)

EdRoz

Record Breaker
I was explaining that at least two times already. Main competitions are noted in the chart above, the text only adds more info that is not displayed there :palmf:

to understand you better - use CAPS LOCK please :laugh::slink: