Alina Zagitova | Page 494 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

SXTN

Final Flight
the camera almost makes her hair look a little red in this video, that would look SO good on her if she ever tried a different hair color :love: she would be even more of a bombshell than she already is!

Her natural hair colour is perfect the way it is. She doesn't need to dye her hair.

Amef

Final Flight
Japan Open this week! Very excited for Saturday. I hope to see a more improved Carmen with a less stiff back posture... please...

paji15

On the Ice
The Airweave company was presented for Alina two mattresses, one for Masaru and one for Iriska, since they have “difficult relationships” »,
also Alina told that Masya very big and weighs about 22 kg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BogYoxynbJx/?hl=ru&taken-by=teamzagitova

“difficult relationships” - Masaru and Toffee could not share one mattress? :laugh:

It's so nice somebody think about Iriska too :D

BTW If I've ever have some pets it will be Pomeranian dog and cat like Iriska :D I dream about this dog for such a long time but Iriska is my favorite too. :D

EdRoz

Record Breaker
It's so nice somebody think about Iriska too :D

BTW If I've ever have some pets it will be Pomeranian dog and cat like Iriska :D I dream about this dog for such a long time but Iriska is my favorite too. :D

Pomeranian dog ..is it a real dog ? :laugh: my Maine Coon cats bigger twice :biggrin:

paji15

On the Ice
Pomeranian dog ..is it a real dog ? :laugh: my Maine Coon cats bigger twice :biggrin:

You classic! :rofl: I don't care! :laugh: I want this dog for like 10 years but my parents prohibit it, cause we have already big dog and I have no time with my school and all activities :D :D So I promise myself to buy one when I finish school and move to my own flat. :laugh: But it's true that my cat will be probably equally hight as my dog :scratch2: Irishka seems big :laugh: