Alina Zagitova | Page 500 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Yessssss Alina!!!

I need to see this awesomeness so bad.

She just took that jet leg and showed it who’s boss.

[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji772][emoji772][emoji772][emoji772]
She won the FS by such a huge margin against other medal contenders from this season, she is just in another league [emoji178]

I think the disappointment from the test skates was like a slingshot for her, she just persevered and worked even harder. Alina will rock this season, she is amazing [emoji178]

paji15

On the Ice
I just realized she won by 28,9 points .. just by free skate .. :shocked: Since then I don't even think it's possible ...

EdRoz

Record Breaker
Alina, only one goal in this season — World Championship!!!
Do it Baby Boss !!!

lusk8

Record Breaker
She won the FS by such a huge margin against other medal contenders from this season, she is just in another league [emoji178]

I think the disappointment from the test skates was like a slingshot for her, she just persevered and worked even harder. Alina will rock this season, she is amazing [emoji178]

I completely agree with you!!

That Nebelhorn win was super important to boost her confidence and erase all bad feelings.

She was excited to come to Japan, a place she loves, and I’m sure she wanted to give people a great run of her program since her GPs aren’t here. And she did it!!

I’m so, so, so happy.

Worth blowing my bedtime plans. Alina is simply the best.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Yes, it seems that best motivation for her is when people are underrating her. If she keeps this form, and I can't see why she couldn't, she will be unstoppable.

I'm just curious how TSL will explain that now (you know, they are overscoring at Nebelhorn... :laugh:).

lusk8

Record Breaker
Now, you can sleep well))))

Yes!!!

I will dream of Carmen and Lara Croft, and the fierce amazing Alina that brought them all together to wow us all.

Here’s to a season of awesomeness my friend [emoji1319][emoji772]❤️

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
I completely agree with you!!

That Nebelhorn win was super important to boost her confidence and erase all bad feelings.

She was excited to come to Japan, a place she loves, and I’m sure she wanted to give people a great run of her program since her GPs aren’t here. And she did it!!

I’m so, so, so happy.

Worth blowing my bedtime plans. Alina is simply the best.
Now you'll have a great, relaxing sleep, dream of Carmengitova and by the time you wake up (hopefully) we'll have HD videos of this amazing performance [emoji178]

lusk8

Record Breaker
Now you'll have a great, relaxing sleep, dream of Carmengitova and by the time you wake up (hopefully) we'll have HD videos of this amazing performance [emoji178]

Yesssssss

That will be the best Saturday present ever

❤️[emoji8][emoji1319][emoji772]

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
I'm just curious how TSL will explain that now (you know, they are overscoring at Nebelhorn... [emoji23]).

Probably they will have to say that at all the competitions they are overscoring, because Alina will continue to rock [emoji847]

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Well, it's morning here. I intended to go jogging. The morning is very cold today, so I nearly decided to cancel it, but seeing Alina at her best is motivation like nothing else.

EdRoz

Record Breaker
At night, my cats broke half of the apartment, it is necessary to repair, but now I will go shopping in a good mood :laugh:
Thank you Alina from my cats , you save a pets, again :laugh2:

mau

3Lz3Lo3Lo3Lo3Lo
On the Ice
I have class in 3 hours and I didn't sleep yet. Thank you Alina, it was worthy. :drama:

Katie0906

On the Ice
Now that Alina is still dominating the womens without backloading i think the next step of ISU is to remove the genius eteri from coaching,hahahaha,just kidding✌✌✌

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
I am in the car with some friends, driving towards another town for a weekend city break. They are not FS fans but I kept smiling and when I saw the results, applauding and they were immediately interested. I showed them her DQ and Carmen videos and I guess Alina has some new fans now. [emoji16]

They said she is like a model and very charismatic and even though they've always found FS quite boring, they were mistaken and probably did not watch the right skaters. When they saw her last successful jump from DQ they were applauding here with me. [emoji23][emoji23]

paji15

On the Ice
Now that Alina is still dominating the womens without backloading i think the next step of ISU is to remove the genius eteri from coaching,hahahaha,just kidding✌✌✌

In the end, I'm glad they did it, and more glad that Alina broke that "Zagitova rule" :laugh: But even though I love her last year programs, I think the programs this year are better ..with the jumps in the begining, you wait all the way what happened, its charming, you cannot miss just a sec, and the jumping final is still there. That's why I like the rule. It bring us amazing programs which Alina really like and enjoy together with us. :)

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I am in the car with some friends, driving towards another town for a weekend city break. They are not FS fans but I kept smiling and when I saw the results, applauding and they were immediately interested. I showed them her DQ and Carmen videos and I guess Alina has some new fans now. [emoji16]

They said she is like a model and very charismatic and even though they've always found FS quite boring, they were mistaken and probably did not watch the right skaters. When they saw her last successful jump from DQ they were applauding here with me. [emoji23][emoji23]

Now you are certified witness of Alina, spreading her word to every household.

Knock, knock.
"Yes?"
"Hello. Do you wanna talk about Alina?" :laugh:

WhiteProphet

On the Ice

Your friends are great, I showed Survivor to a friend and the only reaction was "meh, I don't feel much from this" [emoji849]