Thread: Alina Zagitova

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by flanker View Post
    Now you are certified witness of Alina, spreading her word to every household.

Knock, knock.
    "Yes?"
    "Hello. Do you wanna talk about Alina?"
    So after Alina's Protection Squad and Zagi B O T S (I don't know why it does not let me write this word honestly) now we are The Witnesses of Alina, spreading kindness, love for animals and beautiful performances to the world.

6 Not allowed!

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteProphet View Post
    Your friends are great, I showed Survivor to a friend and the only reaction was "meh, I don't feel much from this"
    You can try with DQ, for me it worked every time, the olympics performance looked very polished, and overall it was a entertaining, total oposite of boring performance.

Or maybe he's just not into FS, and that's fine, but maybe he loves animals or enjoys watching interviews of kind, honest persons, or hearing motivational stories about a skater who overcame so many difficulties. He'll find something that he likes about her, don't lose hope

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBallerina View Post
    So after Alina's Protection Squad and Zagi B O T S (I don't know why it does not let me write this word honestly) now we are The Witnesses of Alina, spreading kindness, love for animals and beautiful performances to the world.
    I knew I could count on you!

Some new pictures from Japan:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BolWopEH9vy/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BolYAypnGnh/

6 Not allowed!
    Well, it's morning here. I intended to go jogging. The morning is very cold today, so I nearly decided to cancel it, but seeing Alina at her best is motivation like nothing else.
    I'm back, by the way. Not my personal best, but much better than I expected. Thank you, Alina

6 Not allowed!
    She has higher marks as almost all men! (Except Shoma and Nobu!)

8 Not allowed!
    I'm back, by the way. Not my personal best, but much better than I expected. Thank you, Alina
    I am going for a run now too (a short one in preparation for tomorrow's half marathon), in good spirit after Alina's performance.

On the Ice

6 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by egoshina View Post
    I am going for a run now too (a short one in preparation for tomorrow's half marathon), in good spirit after Alina's performance.
    Thanks God (Alina) for this funfest, I was figthing w myself If I'm going for a run or no One part was totaly in, but the other one was still saying it's too cold, you can just sit there and watch film with coffee, you already exercise a lot yeasterday, it's ok if you stay .. but now I have my running gear on - because of you!

1 Not allowed!
    Then you are much better than me, my track is only about 6 km (for overseas - 3.73 mile ). Good luck tomorrow

5 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by paji15 View Post
    Thanks God (Alina) for this funfest, I was figthing w myself If I'm going for a run or no One part was totaly in, but the other one was still saying it's too cold, you can just sit there and watch film with coffee, you already exercise a lot yeasterday, it's ok if you stay .. but now I have my running gear on - because of you!
    Then you are much better than me, my track is only about 6 km (for overseas - 3.73 mile ). Good luck tomorrow
    Ok guys, I drive my car 25 km and I’m not tired

Alinaa!!!!

This is a trick, I said Alina because GS forum staff do not like flood and off topic and I’m still on the thread

On the Ice

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by EdRoz View Post
    Ok guys, I drive my car 25 km and I’m not tired

Alinaa!!!!

This is a trick, I said Alina because GS forum staff do not like flood and off topic and I’m still on the thread
    I'm not sure if it's a trick or no when you said it loudly But let's says it's about Alina, bc Alina need strong and fit fans

BTW anyone has any guess after how much time there will be some videos from today? I have some work to do and instead of that I'm still scrolling Twitter and IG for some news. Today I really can't control myself.

2 Not allowed!
    I'm not sure if it's a trick or no when you said it loudly But let's says it's about Alina, bc Alina need strong and fit fans

BTW anyone has any guess after how much time there will be some videos from today? I have some work to do and instead of that I'm still scrolling Twitter and IG for some news. Today I really can't control myself.
    Soon, they promise at 11,30 Praha time

Rinkside

2 Not allowed!

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayyyn View Post
    Or here https://m.ok.ru/video/1132138471028

Bona Fide Member

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by EdRoz View Post
    Alina, only one goal in this season — World Championship!!!
    Do it Baby Boss !!!
    isn't baby boss Sasha?

What did Alina score in the short program?

That's amazing that after test skates she skating this well.

But in one of the photos of her waving to the crowd I saw a bandage of some sort on my right knee. That is a concern long-term.

I hope she's not taking too soon. ; ( Alina needs to be in this form for Nationals Europeans and especially worlds.

2 Not allowed!

On the Ice

4 Not allowed!
    I don't think she is on her peak now and she will not be in top shape in ECH/Words ... She still has space to improve .. And other thing is that Eteri is experience a lot to do this mistake I'm not worry

Bona Fide Member

1 Not allowed!
    I don't think she is on her peak now and she will not be in top shape in ECH/Words ... She still has space to improve .. And other thing is that Eteri is experience a lot to do this mistake I'm not worry
    I always worry. And I certainly want and expect Alina to be in top shape for European championships and worlds.

6 Not allowed!
    she was awesome at JO!

On the Ice

12 Not allowed!
    That kiss from Eteri after the skate! So sweet

Page 501 of 911 FirstFirst ... 401451491492493494495496497498499500501502503504505506507508509510511551601 ... LastLast