Alina Zagitova | Page 503 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Scott512

Record Breaker
Her only real rival is herself. As long as she keeps her consistency, nobody can beat her. Even Zhenya, her program/music are not the best choice in my opinion...at time, I feel a bit boring.

Her programs are growing on me that's for sure. I along with many of her fans were curious about the choices this year but so far so good.

lesnar001

Record Breaker
Johnny Weir’s tweet celebrating Alina’s Carmen performance from Japan Open

https://twitter.com/johnnygweir/status/1048627045960491008?s=21

I watched it 700 times already and just can’t get over how happy she looked and how amazing was her skate

Amazing also is that she had very little "down time" between competitions.

She looks so focused and well-trained.

BTW - she got +5 on the 3lz-3T from all but one judge (who gave it a +4)
Now - THAT is impressive.

EdRoz

Record Breaker
Daniil —

"In fact, it's a tough day, so many events in one day. From early morning I was on the phone with Eteri and worried about Alina. It is impossible not to worry, even without seeing the skating. I hope this is the last time in the season when I can not support her in K&C. Watching her programm in a break between our competitions (in Yoshkar-Ola) .She did some mistakes , but we know what to work on. Thanks to some "expert" ( he means TAT) who motivate us even more ":laugh:

lesnar001

Record Breaker
Daniil —

"In fact, it's a tough day, so many events in one day. From early morning I was on the phone with Eteri and worried about Alina. It is impossible not to worry, even without seeing the skating. I hope this is the last time in the season when I can not support her in K&C. Watching her programm in a break between our competitions (in Yoshkar-Ola) .She did some mistakes , but we know what to work on. Thanks to some "expert" ( he means TAT) who motivate us even more ":laugh:

Big thank you to Daniil for always looking out for Alina - even when he can't be there in person.

paji15

On the Ice
Daniil —

OMG Daniil is such a sweet guy .. :luv17: It's so nice to see how much he care about Alina.. And for all who woried Alina is in top form now (too early), here is the answer :) Looking forward to see Alina shine on the ice and then K&C with Daniil (and Eteri too). :love:

EdRoz

Record Breaker
Alina is moneymaker in team events )) 60 000 Usd for Alina ,Havi, Masha and Denis

good to be Masha and Denis :laugh: only Havi earn his quarter :agree:

Lana05

Final Flight
Alina is moneymaker in team events )) 60 000 Usd for Alina ,Havi, Masha and Denis

good to be Masha and Denis :laugh: only Havi earn his quarter :agree:

Is it for everyone for their silvers or for a whole team?

Finley

Record Breaker
Daniil —

I love that Daniil is not here for TAT's bs and has no worries about saying it loud and clear. :devil:

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Daniil —

Could you share a link to a source?