Alina Zagitova | Page 507 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

NataFoxxy

On the Ice
Where. Are. The. Videos. From. Japan Open? :gaah:

Give. Them. To. Me. :mad:

I blame TAT for this. Somehow this has to be her fault. :sarcasm: (I discovered the sarcasm emoji.)

Japan Open Carnival on Ice exhibition will be on TV on October 8, 2018.

I relay hope that after that we may find videos on YouTube :luv17:

lesnar001

Record Breaker
According to TV Tokyo, the broadcast time is 12:00pm-2:00pm.

That should be about 20 minutes from now if I have done the math correctly.

According to someone on twitter, this is SUPPOSED to be a link to watch it.
I have no idea if this is so, but I am going to try it anyway.

NOT SURE IF I AM ALLOWED TO POST LINK HERE
PLEASE SEE JAPAN OPEN THREAD FOR LINK TO STREAM

Right now it is showing some Japanese TV show.
I guess we will see....

lusk8

Record Breaker
It started guys!!!

Intro just over, Alina skated with her plaid shirt open over her Lara Croft costume.

Had a beautiful spiral just for you Lesnar001.

Tomorrow will be zombie Monday for me but I’m watching this live!!!

lusk8

Record Breaker
A lot of jump popping and other mistake... seems like the arena is terribly lit.

I’m watching it on HD on my TV and the lights look about normal for a show.

I guess everyone is just tired, this was performed on the same day as the Japan Open competition and each skater did two SP here plus an earlier LP at the Open.

Unless they dumb it way down here it’ll be a pop-up party.

lusk8

Record Breaker
my favorite Chopin Nocturne :)

What a treat!!

This show is good, it’s flying by (no Alina yet but lots of great stuff, see I said this and they showed a bit of her practicing Lara Croft’s coat trick - coat on just arms and head spin, she has the biggest smile on).

This show is flying by, though I have a feeling that my day at work this Monday is going to drag quite a bit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] worth it!!!

lusk8

Record Breaker
Alina just performed Lara Croft!!

She looked so great under these show lights, nailed the hair band trick even better.

Jump layout was the same (she popped the combo on the Flip but hanged on), her cantilever was even better, and they changed the end (guess no camera for her to punch).

There’s a small interview bit where I guess she talked about the EX.

She also came back to perform the last half of POTO as an encore (right after Lara in her Lara clothes). Did the 2A from the Charlotte and her 3F.

Her smile was so big (during the interview too) you can tell she’s so happy to be there and feels the love they have for her in Japan.

Edited to add: a bit from Alina’s interview after Lara

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoqLIykh8u6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=ao2nkactbugv

The hair band trick

https://www.instagram.com/p/BoqL7b_nmJ5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=10itozqzp71dh

EdRoz

Record Breaker
Alina !!! :points: Such a good start of the season, I'm so excited

she is happy , with a smile :)

lesnar001

Record Breaker
What a treat!!

This show is good, it’s flying by (no Alina yet but lots of great stuff, see I said this and they showed a bit of her practicing Lara Croft’s coat trick - coat on just arms and head spin, she has the biggest smile on).

This show is flying by, though I have a feeling that my day at work this Monday is going to drag quite a bit [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] worth it!!!
I think you should take tommorrow off.

After all, it is Columbus Day. :agree: