Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Yeah , fans war in figure skating go to another level,
RusNats soon ..Alinka fans against the ....fans :laugh:

https://youtu.be/jqv7VaC9JQk

:biggrin:

Well, seeing this reminds me Red Dwarf:

KRYTEN: Breakfast is served, sir. (Noticing the TV, he sounds disgusted) Oh, boxing. Do you like boxing?
LISTER: There's nothing wrong with boxing. It's one of the great working class escapes, is boxing. It's just sport, like any other. Two highly trained athletes at the peak of physical perfection trying to outwit each other in a ring of combat. In fact, at it's best, it's not a sport, it's an artform.
KRYTEN: Female, topless boxing?
:rofl:

lesnar001

Record Breaker
I'm getting very tired.

Yet another attempt to drag Alina into something she had nothing to do with.

Nuf Sed.

lusk8

Record Breaker
Lara Croft Nebelhorn is now at 725.000 views in 7 days. And I get to watch it again to celebrate on my TV (added bonus, TV app never shows comments under any videos).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQt4MXlF5Q8

Soon to come the ultimate Carmaggedon event at Helsinki where Alina and Kolyada will battle it out Habanera style, with bonus Pooh-nado to commemorate double Carmen's.

lesnar001

Record Breaker
In this weeks episode of "who wore it better?"

I'm obviously going with Iriska because that amount of pose only comes with age and experience, Yuki you still have time to catch up.

Yeah - it's enough that Iriska has to deal with Masaru.
Now some itty-bitty-kitty is trying to crowd her spotlight.

paji15

On the Ice
Guys I don't have much time those days, I'm too bussy with my own life, I can't complain at all :laugh: BUT, can anyone please :pray: summarize me how Alina does in JP? I mean her SP and Lara Croft? And also if there are some hot and important news, tell me :luv17: Thank you so much!! (price: if i finally finish my law school degree and will make a thank you list include all people without i dont have this paper, you wil be there :laugh: you save me sooo much time to trying to read whole this pages ..)

EdRoz

Record Breaker
Guys I don't have much time those days, I'm too bussy with my own life, I can't complain at all :laugh: BUT, can anyone please :pray: summarize me how Alina does in JP? I mean her SP and Lara Croft? And also if there are some hot and important news, tell me :luv17: Thank you so much!! (price: if i finally finish my law school degree and will make a thank you list include all people without i dont have this paper, you wil be there :laugh: you save me sooo much time to trying to read whole this pages ..)

After JO, I can only say one thing - at the moment Alinka is not taking prisoners :giveup:

https://giphy.com/gifs/car-cars-stunning-gsp1avJ5m1NjG

egoshina

On the Ice

Alina did brilliantly - in the competition part she earned the highest score in women's field by a huge margin (30 points over Kaori) and there were only two men who outscored her.
She is getting to be the quintessential Carmen. Her smile melted hearts (and burned hearts of those who are yet to appreciate her talent :)))

In the show she performed equally beautifully (popped a second jump in the combo - those show lights!). The audience was ecstatic. She also did second half of her POTO as her encore (in LC costume) - it was nice, and also very warmly received.

She gave a bunch of short interviews where she was usual humble self with a dazzling smile. :)

(Best of luck with your paper!)

paji15

On the Ice
After JO, I can only say one thing - at the moment Alinka is not taking prisoners :giveup:

https://giphy.com/gifs/car-cars-stunning-gsp1avJ5m1NjG
I probably missed a lot there because I don't know what you're talking abou:scratch2::laugh:

Alina did brilliantly - in the competition part she earned the highest score in women's field by a huge margin (30 points over Kaori) and there were only two men who outscored her.
She is getting to be the quintessential Carmen. Her smile melted hearts (and burned hearts of those who are yet to appreciate her talent :)))

In the show she performed equally beautifully (popped a second jump in the combo - those show lights!). The audience was ecstatic. She also did second half of her POTO as her encore (in LC costume) - it was nice, and also very warmly received.

She gave a bunch of short interviews where she was usual humble self with a dazzling smile. :)

Thank you so much Egoshina! :) I just read somewhere that she enjoy her programs, but she is happy a lot for Carmen and it does not suit the role well, that she must work more on it to show true Carmen with all the feelings .. Is that true? Anyway I think that in that part of the season is maybe more important to enjoy programs and herself than to be 100% perfect and totally in the role. :)

Also thx for GL, it will take about one more year till finally dream come true, BUT a lot of work on it for now :slink:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Welcome, colleague :) (Praha? Plzeň? Brno? Olomouc?)

EdRoz

Record Breaker
I probably missed a lot there because I don't know what you're talking abou:scratch2::laugh:
"Alinka is not taking prisoners"
I do not know how to correctly explain this phrase in English :scratch2:
in Russian, this means that she goes forward and nothing can stop her :)

johnlawyer999

Rinkside

In my opinion, Alina score the highest amount everyone as female skating is much more entertaining then male. Putting my bias hat on, guy should better be playing inside the coliseum or pantegon.:D