Alina Zagitova | Page 601 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

EdRoz

Record Breaker
Alina interview, sorry, it’s google translate, too much for my limited abilities))))

Alina, after winning the Grand Prix in Moscow, told reporters about why she did not pause in her career after winning the games in Pyongyang, as often praised by the coach of Eteri Tuberidze and when she allowed herself a drink which, it turns out, cannot be drunk. The conversation took place shortly before the show performances of the figure skaters in the Ice palace "Megasport" on Sunday-Alina, demonstration performances-this show.

Do you allow yourself to relax on them or consider as a full-fledged job?
-I want to show the maximum, but at the same time enjoy.
-Do you get enjoy when you compete ?
-Yes, of course
-what do you think about the completed Grand Prix stage?
-I am satisfied
-both short and free programs?
-FP satisfied less, still have something to work on the tournament I was worried after all, it's a big responsibility. But when the hall began to support me, I realized that I ride not alone-the audience also bounce with me it is unreal sensations that give strength-both moral and physical.
-Did your coach Eteri Tuberidze tell you about the results of the competition ?
-She said but I will not say what it is.
-were these critical comments or just small hints?
-No , but then I will come to the training, I think she will say something about me.
What did you think when you tore the triple flip in an free program?
-I thought, "Ok, final, crap !" Then I realized that I had to get to the end and make it even better
-did it happen because of the loss of concentration?
-it was the last jump, so a little relaxed. All the same, all the most difficult jumps I have already done, and this flip I constantly do in training and do not make mistakes just a little bit relaxed this too happens.
What moments in the program "Carmen" for you the most favorite, and which-the most difficult?
-Favorite – everything, because in every element I put a piece .Of his soul each of them we passed with coaches I understand what I do I like my program, there is no particular favorite item. It is necessary to love everything that they are well received
-"Carmen"-is a program about passion, and in the show room you have the image of Lara Croft, which causes association with Angelina Jolie. Do you think you are already grown to these images and what helps you to disclose them?
-For me it is a new image, it is necessary to develop. Therefore, Etheri Georgievna and (choreographer) Daniil Markovich (Glleyhenhaus) put me in a variety of programs because of this I am developing from the point of view of choreography. And this is some experience that should be present in the athlete-bright lips, tight suit.
How do you feel about what you now appreciate not only as an athlete, but also as a sexy woman, showing beautiful skating?
-I like it when they say so.
what cultural event was the last time?
-It was long enough before last New year I was in the theater on "Swan Lake". I think it's the only time I went to the theater. But I want to continue to get on with it, go to the same Carmen I'm very interested.
-What for You "Carmen"?
-This is my program, in which I put my image each person has a character-kind, wicked, soft It happens that you want to shout. Also in this program I'm somewhere rigid, somewhere showing the strength of their character.
-If you watch a video that tells about your home life, where the cat is against Masaru (a dog of Japanese Akita-Inu, donated by Zagitova), then the cat runs to chinchillas. It seems like you're at home just a madhouse. What's going on with the pets now?
-now they have become calmer, Masaru guarding the Iriska (cat), she goes with the cat to eat, then they can quietly lie in the hall. Chinchilla is still with my relatives, because we have more toys at home, the apartment is smaller there is not enough space. But when I have already moved definitively (to another apartment), I will pick up and chinchillas myself-
— when planning?
-I do not know yet.
With so many toys to sleep, probably there will be everywhere ?
-Yes, I think the toys will sleep on the couch while I'm on the floor (laughs). There are some toys, especially Japanese, which I can not leave, and collect them something sister picks up some toys I give to children with disabilities.
-What are the emotions associated with these toys?
-There are toys in which there is a sense which are made by the hands which make children and sign such crooked handwriting.
-All the fans are waiting for the ice to meet all the Russian skaters-champions. Do you think about this meeting and do you know how the speeches were made by Elizabeth Tutašysheva and Eugenia Medvedeva?
-I will probably refuse to answer. I don't think about anything because I need to think about myself-you confessed that before the start you try to be alone, because before the launch you are all being a mess.
What happens after the competition?
-No one is angry (laughs).
-After unsuccessful starts, such as the last World Championship (Zagitov, being in the status of Olympic champion 2018, became the fifth in the world Championship in Italy), in what words you need?
- After the (World Cup) I went to the room, took a drink that did not need to drink usually, took a chocolate and sat watching the series and sobbed then calmed down.
-and the name of the drink can be voiced?
-No
-alcoholic?
-No, of course simply carbonated , it is not allowed to drink for us, but at the end of the season it is not so important to follow your form. But then I ran to throw away what I had eaten.
All experts are delighted, as you managed after a hard and successful Olympic season not to pause in the career, and enter the season, and not lose in the level of skating. How was the decision to continue the career, and whether the question of pause?
-Of course, I wanted to continue, because many people said: Well all, she won the Olympics, she can throw. But this, on the contrary, spurred me, I wanted to continue to do. In that regard, I was helped by Etheri Georgievna (Tuberidze), she helped me not to relax, to get myself into my hands, because after the World Cup, of course, my subconscious was a touch. What will I do next? There were so many thoughts that went away-that is, there was a thought to miss the season?
-No, of course it wasn't.
-How did the Tuberidze dialogue? Did you talk hard to keep going? Or did she ask you how you feel, how ready you are not to pause?
-Etheri Georgievna gives athletes Make a decision by yourself she can only help morally, to tell somewhere the necessary words motivating from conversation with it I constantly have an incentive to go further.
Many remembered how you did in Pyongyang in the training complex cascade with triple Rittberkers. What complex element or combination of jumps do you do in training?
-What I did at the Olympics was the first time in my life and so far the only one. As I have tried to do, I only have four (triple jumps) turns out-however, you have very complicated the program is the links, calls, exits and so on.
How was it all worked out and how hard was it to master?
-In connection with the changes in the rules now all athletes are focusing on these complex ligaments after the departures. It has a very big role now, and I'm practicing every element I'm given the task of doing this, and I'm trying to do it without thinking about the complexity, thinking about just doing it.
-How do you like the new refereeing system? What are the pros, cons?
-Now quite strictly judge, if you make even a small blot at the exit, immediately minus two, minus one point. It's affecting, GOE, too. Well, nothing to do with it
What are the quad you do in training?
-No, I do not yet, because it is, first, very traumatic. And since I had a slightly different body, I would have to cope with these jumps and work the way they were before--but is there a thought at all?
—Maybe after this season.
-maybe, I can't promise anything.
-Mistakes on jumps linked, first of all, with the fact that you have grown? Or is there a psychological moment?
-Probably, and psychologically too is a little bit. I am such a person who does not pay attention to anything, does not justify, it happened, and it is my fault I do not know about errors, probably just a glitch in the system of some kind.
-Is there any praise that is especially pleasing to you?
-This is when Etheri Georgievna praises me because she seldom can praise-and Daniel Glleihenhaus often?
-More often

Fluture

Record Breaker
https://rsport.ria.ru/amp/interview/20181118/1146177990.html

Am using an online translator; such cute/funny replies from Alina. [emoji23]

About what went thru her mind after the 3F in the FS:
“ I thought, "All right, you idiot!" “

And it seems she hasn’t moved to a new apartment?

:laugh2: Gotta love, Alina. She seems like such a cute girl who couldn‘t hurt a fly but she knows how to make her point clear with slight sarcasm combined with a friendly smile. Her comment to Ashley after the Olympics or ”Special thanks to Maxim Trankov“ or now this. It‘s good she can laugh about herself, it means she is more confident than some think she is. Yes, she is a major perfectionist and she seems sad sometimes even after winning performances but she‘s still a strong person. She just doesn‘t hide her feelings. I, personally, appreciate this honesty.

I love, love, love this podium. So happy to see Eunsoo with her bronze and Sofia and Alina with their medals, of course! :luv17:

zenskate

Final Flight
According to Twitter, according to Daniil, in the future, we might see ex for Alina and Masaru. :hap93:

Daniil, stop giving us news...you're killing me with anticipation :laugh:...

lusk8

Record Breaker
According to Twitter, according to Daniil, in the future, we might see ex for Alina and Masaru. :hap93:

Daniil, stop giving us news...you're killing me with anticipation :laugh:...

The lord taketh away (Alena K silent in social media) but the lord giveth back in spades: we now have talkative Daniil.

Keep them coming Daniil, I’m loving the updates!!