Alina Zagitova | Page 912 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina has officially lost her hamster status* to her sister. Sorry Alina, but your cheeks were never quite as squishy as Sabina's :love:.

Some younger siblings get to wear hand-me-downs, some are lucky to get hand-me-hamster-cheeks :)

P.S. *Nope - Alina is an Honorary Hamster for life.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Alina and the strays

From an interview with Alina: "When I was little, I dreamed about opening an animal shelter. There were a lot of stray cats and dogs in Izhevsk at the time. And I always felt sorry for them. I rarely see any stray dogs and cats in Moscow, but if I notice them anywhere, I immediately run to a store and buy them some food, I can't leave them hungry, without paying any attention and showing at least some affection, because they also want at least a little caress, like any pets do."

That cat looks like it could be relate to Irska! :agree:

Nice words from Alina. I am like that too with animals.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Seems like it was channel 1 filming this, so maybe a tv segment to expect next?
I also think they might be filming something for the next season. The team of Channel One also visited Evgenia in Canads a few weeks ago. Maybe a segment about the Russian ladies and their new programs or what they are planning currently.

Orlov

Medalist
I always click a lot links, in separate windows, at the same time keep in mind the name of the headers, and then I watch them, moving from one window to another. But this time I confused and at first I looked at this window:

That IS Iriska (teamzagitova just used Alina's photo with her as an illustration for the post). :)

But I thought I was looking at this headline:

so, i'm like - "wow, Iriska сhallenges Masaru! she decided to skate too!" :laugh: