2016 JGP St Gervais Ladies FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP St Gervais Ladies FS

mermaid

On the Ice
Country
Belarus
Is there some kind of a strategy not to show Russian skaters at all during the warm-up? OK, let's just ignore the leader LOL

s_parks

Record Breaker
You know I love ye lim, but she really needs to inject some life and expression in her skating. Her program needs to be reworked, ugh. She always finishes behind the music.

NaVi

Medalist
Zagitova wasn't very consistant last year and had a fall(though in the SP) when they reviewed their programs for the year. She's also skating last... Sakamoto can definitely catch her if she messes up.

randomfan

Record Breaker
Ye Lim seemed to be nervous today...

Alexia's 2A was great and I had a feeling she'd be clean but then she falls twice...:hopelessness:

yyyskate

Record Breaker
alexia has a very pretty little pink dress.:love: I was hoping to see a little more ballet in this program though.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I have to say I am not liking the look of the Edea Pianos on ice. They just look... well almost worn out and dirty due to all the embellishments they have. They might be the one time I want over the boot tights... i hope i get used to them over the season... i really do.

frida80

Record Breaker
alexia has a very pretty little pink dress.:love: I was hoping to see a little more ballet in this program though.

I think she just started to incorporate more artistry this year. Maybe next year will have more ballet.