2016 JGP St Gervais Men FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP St Gervais Men FS

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Wow, Aymoz had nothing left by the end, I thought he was going to quit 20 seconds early

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
What a pity for Paniot. He started so well ... :(

Kevin is quite interesting to watch. Pulls off a great show.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I feel bad for Aymoz, I thought he had done enough, but Koshiro hung on for a place on the podium! *_*

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I love this podium even though my predictions are screwed up (but I know I was one of the few to predict Skirda would medal, so I feel vindicated, lol):biggrin:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Eilis ‏@neymar_central
Kevin Aymoz had one +REP after his second lutz #JGPFigure St-Gervais

Not to mention some landings weren't great, he fell once, and looked totally exhausted for the last minute or two...unfortunate, but I understand why he didn't medal

bluelutz

On the Ice
Good day for boys on the podium:yahoo:

Bad day for Kevin, Yaroslav, Conrad & Tomoki:sad4:

And I loved that cute Italian Daniel, reminded me of last year's Koshiro.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
I feel terrible for Kevin! He skated with so much passion and worked so hard to finish his FS. He's so talented and always exciting to watch. Seriously thought he was going to podium too.

Loved Ilia! So much talent!

Seems Koshiro was having problems with the 3A during practice. Smart choice to stick with the 2A and go clean as possible. He looked so nervous. Was just hoping he'd get to 4th so he could be assigned another JGP. Happy for him.

Congratulations to the medallists!

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
I'm at the ice rink, waiting for the gala. While I'm happy for Koshiro, I'm sad for Kevin for missing the podium by so little. We cheered so loudly for him when he started to look exhausted, we could barely hear the music anymore... But it was amazing, even if we were disappointed the judges didn't give him 3rd place.
But Koshiro's 3rd is also great, the kid will have another 2nd GP now.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Skirda is definitely a talent! He an engaging little performer. The jumps look like they're from the School of Kovtun though. Do we know his second jgp assignment? He has at least a sliver of a chance to make the final.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm at the ice rink, waiting for the gala. While I'm happy for Koshiro, I'm sad for Kevin for missing the podium by so little. We cheered so loudly for him when he started to look exhausted, we could barely hear the music anymore... But it was amazing, even if we were disappointed the judges didn't give him 3rd place.
But Koshiro's 3rd is also great, the kid will have another 2nd GP now.

Well, judges did what they could. His PCS were great! It's Tech Panel who made spin invalid that prevented him from making it to podium.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Skirda is definitely a talent! He an engaging little performer. The jumps look like they're from the School of Kovtun though. Do we know his second jgp assignment? He has at least a sliver of a chance to make the final.

Looks like he's currently assigned to JGP Russia along with Samarin and Gumennik. Russian Fed may want to change that up a bit. All 3 are talented enough to make it to Final.

shmay

On the Ice
This Kevin kid is quite the little drama queen.

I love watching his skating, but his behavior at the end of his program and in the K&C was as bizarre and erratic as his jumping

Last edited:

MasterB

Final Flight
This Kevin kid is quite the little drama queen.

I love watching his skating, but his behavior at the end of his program and in the K&C was as bizarre and erratic as his jumping

I loved his skating right up until the K&C and then I was done. I thought I was watching a repeat performance of Oksana Bauil dramatic wins.