Gala live stream | Golden Skate

Gala live stream

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Aaaaaand streaming is broken once again.... :-/

Edit: And it's back again... they love to tease us...

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Has Ye Lim Kim performed? I couldn't see her in my streaming :scratch2:
She was supposed to be first, but I don't think she skated. Stream broke at the start, but not long enough that we could have missed her I think. Maybe she withdrew, or maybe she will skate in second half...

elyskates

Spectator
She was supposed to be first, but I don't think she skated. Stream broke at the start, but not long enough that we could have missed her I think. Maybe she withdrew, or maybe she will skate in second half...

Oh thank you! We'll see if she will skate later, I hope so.. I enjoyed watching her in competition

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
*Sigh* I guess we aren't going to get streaming for second half :-/

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
From the comments on youtube:

"Red Brick: We lost Internet during 2nd half it just came back up we will post videos as soon as we can "

"Red Brick: Sorry for interruption we did not have internet all week . Operating of cell cards only "

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I did see some of Florent Amodio - how cool that he was there. His EX was fun and energetic, just like him!

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
The ex video on youtube seems to be only the first half. Rin was the only one among the top 4 ladies I see in the video. Hope they upload the rest soon.
Or the other ladies did not skate at all?

stryke

On the Ice
The ex video on youtube seems to be only the first half. Rin was the only one among the top 4 ladies I see in the video. Hope they upload the rest soon.
Or the other ladies did not skate at all?

Everyone skated. We're just playing the waiting game for the vids :agree: