2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Entries | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Tallinn Cup Entries

The Finn

Record Breaker
Some of the skaters that are assigned here.

Alisa F
Liza N
Aoki
Nitaya

Aliev
Gumennik
Vincent Zhou
Sadovsky
Shimada

Atakhanova/Spiridonov
Borisova/Sopot
Ustimkina/Volodin
Oganesian/Bardei

Loboda/Drozd
Skoptcova/Aleshin
Parsons/Parsons

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Here for Yuna A.'s redemption season!

Glad to see that Yuna gets a 2nd assignment (though she was passed out from JGP Japan @Yokohama where she's actually from). Yuna just finished a domestic summer competition at Tokyo and won the Jr ladies. She got 58.36 for SP (from twitter it is reported that she landed 3Lz-3T though the rotation might be tight), and she switches back to her SP program from last season. In FS she got 102.43 where she had 2 falls from the 3L jumps (one should be in combination). I'm wondering if she's been taking some effect from training for 3Lz-3T that her 3L becomes not stable :(

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So Oganesian/Bardei will meet with Duskova/Bidar in Germany then. It will be tough for them to qualify to JGPF. Although there are only 4 events, so who knows. Glad the that Dimalisa will be together at the event :biggrin:

hanca

Record Breaker
So Oganesian/Bardei will meet with Duskova/Bidar in Germany then. It will be tough for them to qualify to JGPF. Although there are only 4 events, so who knows. Glad the that Dimalisa will be together at the event :biggrin:

Because there are only four events, even third places are likely to get to JGPF. Unless someone has 4th and 2nd place because 4th and 2nd places higher than 3rd and 3rd. Last year two pairs who had 4th and 2nd place qualified to JGPF.

The Finn

Record Breaker
So Oganesian/Bardei will meet with Duskova/Bidar in Germany then. It will be tough for them to qualify to JGPF. Although there are only 4 events, so who knows.

It is not going to be easy for them. Russia has a good group here - Borisova/Sopot, Atakhanova/Spiridonov and Ustimkina/Volodin. The last event will be pretty difficult too - Duskova/Bidar, Mishina/Mirzoev, Ustimkina/Volodin and one other Russian pair maybe Boikova/Kozlovskii.

Luckily for the Ukrainian pair Russian Fed didn't understand that they could have given a 2nd event for Akhanteva/Kolesov and Poluianova/Selkin by naming 5 or 6 pairs to JGP Russia. Now those pairs can't have a 2nd event even if they do really well at the 1st event because there are not enough open spots for them. Once again extremely poorly played by Russian Fed.

Last edited:

oleada

Record Breaker
As per the standings Alisa F is now listed for Germany.
Gubanova and Nugumanova are listed for Estonia.
Tsurskaya for Russia and Germany.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
As per the standings Alisa F is now listed for Germany.
Gubanova and Nugumanova are listed for Estonia.
Tsurskaya for Russia and Germany.

Now Tsurskaya is in Estonia and Gubanova is in Germany instead.

TMC

Record Breaker
Huh. I might just hop over to see Oganesian/Bardei & the Parsons!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Here for Yuna A.'s redemption season!

Glad to see that Yuna gets a 2nd assignment...
Sadly, it looks like Yuna has lost her second JGP assignment here, replaced by Mako Yamashita. I guess because 4th place and a comparatively low score in her first JGP vs Yamashita's high-scoring podium finish.

I feel bad for her - same thing happened to her last season. And I was looking forward to seeing her in Tallinn. She seems such a sweet girl, hard working, and even if things don't go well she always puts on a brave face and a smile.

Figure Skating is tough...

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
ugh super sad! Yuna is lovely
considering Im against Yamashita's scoring:disapp:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Maybe Yuna will be moved to Germany? Currently Mako is still assigned to Germany as well, which would be 3 assignments. Someone will need to be switched in to Germany.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Sadly, it looks like Yuna has lost her second JGP assignment here, replaced by Mako Yamashita. I guess because 4th place and a comparatively low score in her first JGP vs Yamashita's high-scoring podium finish.

I feel bad for her - same thing happened to her last season. And I was looking forward to seeing her in Tallinn. She seems such a sweet girl, hard working, and even if things don't go well she always puts on a brave face and a smile.

Figure Skating is tough...

I was wondering...it was strange that in the past couple of days Mako Yamashita's name was listed for both Tallinn and Germany. Now it's clear: there's a switch and Yuna Aoki has been moved to the last JGP Germany, now competing with Yuna Shiraiwa there! http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat00028725.htm

NB: of course there can still be changes, and it may also depend on the result of the current JGP Russia.

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I was wondering...it was strange that in the past couple of days Mako Yamashita's name was listed for both Tallinn and Germany. Now it's clear: there's a switch and Yuna Aoki has been moved to the last JGP Germany, now competing with Yuna Shiraiwa there! http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat00028725.htm

NB: of course there can still be changes, and it may also depend on the result of the current JGP Russia.
Yay! A bit disappointed that I won't see her at Tallinn (her programs are lovely this year), but I am pleased she still has a 2nd assignment... and it will be interesting to see Yamashita in Tallinn instead.