Poland
Last edited by a moderator:

ice coverage

Record Breaker

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
YES! now i am happy!!!! I booked tickets a while back and considering how some years, huge name skaters attended, I was crossing my fingers.... for something like this !!!!!! Now, I can feel relieved that I will at least see one team I like, which covers the price of the ticket :) I thought pair and/or dance would save the day considering so many teams train locally.... I am dreaming of VM :) and seeing the Japan Open entries gave me a little hope about certain Canadian and Japanese men :)
No official list yet (should be soon), but it looks like Julliane Seguin/Charlie Bilodeau will be there: http://seguinbilodeau.com/evenements/ :hap10: I'm very happy there will be at least one good Pairs couple :)

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I think D/R also are going to Finlandia... i am wondering if they are sending best placing teams at previous WC there, to prepare potentially for the worlds in Helsinki... In any case, we should find out about all entries where everyone is going... are you finding out via social media?
Kaetlyn is going to Finland so I'm assuming alaine gets autumn classic

Skatergal101

On the Ice
Yes kaetlyn posted it to her Facebook page and the other 2 girls to their Instagram

- - - Updated - - -

Good idea to send the top contenders to Finland. Les hope Osmond has a great year

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
we don't see Nam anywhere.... i wonder if he is getting Autumn Classic... he's twice silver medalist...

Lys

Match Penalty
Canada entries

Autumn Classic International
Sept. 29 – Oct. 1
Montreal, QC

Ladies
Alaine Chartrand
Michelle Long
Larkyn Austman

Men
Keegan Messing
Bennet Toman

Pair
Julianne Seguin/Charlie Bilodeau
Camille Ruest/Andrew Wolfe

Ice Dance
Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir
Carolane Soucisse/Shane Firus
Haley Sales/Nikolas Wamsteeker

https://skatecanada.ca/national-team/international-assignments/

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well... i got 3 of my faves so I guess I will still show up :)

I was really dreaming about Patrick... but I guess I will have to go to nationals. Thanks for sharing .
Canada entries

Autumn Classic International
Sept. 29 – Oct. 1
Montreal, QC

Ladies
Alaine Chartrand
Michelle Long
Larkyn Austman

Men
Keegan Messing
Bennet Toman

Pair
Julianne Seguin/Charlie Bilodeau
Camille Ruest/Andrew Wolfe

Ice Dance
Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir
Carolane Soucisse/Shane Firus
Haley Sales/Nikolas Wamsteeker

https://skatecanada.ca/national-team/international-assignments/

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
and he does Skate America which is the first GP... he will be busy very early. I just wonder why Skate Canada only announced 2 men for Autumn Classic. I thought they were allowed 3 spots....
Nam is assigned to the senior b in the states - totally forgot about that one

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Yay, some big names! Now I'm wondering who get to compete with V/M.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
i cannot wait to find out... usa must send at least one strong team.... (please be it the shibs)

First I thought Shibs will be at US Classic and Hubbell/Donohue will be in Montreal, but no. So there is that possibility since C/B are assigned to Nebelhorn. Unless they will be sent to Ondrej Nepela once again.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
First I thought Shibs will be at US Classic and Hubbell/Donohue will be in Montreal, but no. So there is that possibility since C/B are assigned to Nebelhorn. Unless they're will be sent to Ondrej Nepela once again.

Well, I wouldn't blame any of the top 3 teams not to cross paths with VM for the longest time possible. Look at how Weaver and Poje aren't scheduled to compete against them until nationals... (or GPF) .... We know what happens when hierarchic scoring says HELLO :)

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Well, I wouldn't blame any of the top 3 teams not to cross paths with VM for the longest time possible. Look at how Weaver and Poje aren't scheduled to compete against them until nationals... (or GPF) .... We know what happens when hierarchic scoring says HELLO :)
If Weaver/Poje want to compete at a B event before the GPs, they will obviously either have to face Shibutanis who are very likely to compete at Ondrej Nepela once again, or risk establishing themselves as second to Virtue/Moir early on at Finlandia Trophy. Of course, unless Shibutanis go to Finlandia this time.

Sorry for the off-topic.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
If Weaver/Poje want to compete at a B event before the GPs, they will obviously either have to face Shibutanis who are very likely to compete at Ondrej Nepela once again, or risk establishing themselves as second to Virtue/Moir early on at Finlandia Trophy. Of course, unless Shibutanis go to Finlandia this time.

Sorry for the off-topic.

hehe you are OT because I am talking about top 3 teams (weapo were 5th) crossing VM :) but I understand what you are saying and why :) It's been confirmed that VM are going to Finlandia as well as AUtumn Classic.... So we will see where Weapo and the Shibs end up, probably as you mentioned, at Nepela.