2016 Autumn Classic Entries | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Autumn Classic Entries

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
just realised i won's see thursdays programs... and will thus miss the senior sd... oh well...gotta work a bit LOL

Upnights

On the Ice
Oh can you do fancam videos? Is that possible? Even short clips would be appreciated! :hap85:

Yuzuru hasn't announced program yet, though a skater who trained with him mentioned his SP is rock. She mentioned something about the FS as well, like it's 'strong' or something, but don't quote me on this.

Yuzuru's programs are supposed to be announced on Sept. 13, according to Klaus Kany's article in the German magazine Pirouette. If Yuzuru has not backed out of Autumn Classic by then, I'll be buying my plane ticket. I like to use all the functions of my iPhone camera.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Yuzuru's programs are supposed to be announced on Sept. 13, according to Klaus Kany's article in the German magazine Pirouette. If Yuzuru has not backed out of Autumn Classic by then, I'll be buying my plane ticket. I like to use all the functions of my iPhone camera.

Yeah, I followed up to my comment later on when I got that info if you read along. Let us know how it goes if you end up in Montreal.

Icenetwork

Rinkside
I hope mirai's program sticks with the choreography that David Wilson gave her. The choreography was amazing at skate Detroit. But then it looked like the choreography was modified at lombardia. Skate Detroit choreography matched the music better. though she was better at her jumps at lombardia, her choreography didn't seem to look as good

sk8ingcoach

On the Ice
Oh, I hope there will be a live stream, I want to see how much better The Lion King is looking by then, and also how much stronger Brendan is looking, and Mark's voidy awesomeness, and Andrew's gorgeous programs!
News is Brendan has withdrawn due to Achilles heel injury. Jordan Dodds is substitute so he will compete

mrrice

Record Breaker
How is that cute Keegan Messing looking this year? He always seems to be "In the mix" but has never a made Senior Podium.

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
The last time I checked the AC entries there were 17 male skaters now there are only 15 that will compete, what happened? Btw, I hope Max Aaron and Misha Ge make it to the podium. As for Yuzuru Hanyu isn't it given that he will be there ( I know I am bias) despite the challenges his facing?
One more thing, is there a live streaming of AC?
apparently there is yehey :yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
News is Brendan has withdrawn due to Achilles heel injury. Jordan Dodds is substitute so he will compete

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I saw that Jordan tweeted he'd be going to AC now, but the entry list hasn't been updated so I couldn't see for who. I hope Brendan will recover in time for SkAm!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
you scared me... i saw you posted here... and i thought ... oh nooo max has withdrawn.. i gotta see him live ;)
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! I saw that Jordan tweeted he'd be going to AC now, but the entry list hasn't been updated so I couldn't see for who. I hope Brendan will recover in time for SkAm!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
MTM2.0 also withdrew :( i know kirsten is injured so I wish her complete recovery

ice coverage

Record Breaker
The Skate Canada event page

https://skatecanada.ca/event/2016-autumn-classic-international/

There is an associated event for juniors, too.

Pardon my ignorance, but is the senior event live streamed?

Live streaming begins Thu Sep 29 10:30 pm CEST.

I believe junior and senior events will be streamed.
I think 10:30 pm CEST = 4:30 pm local time. Junior Men SP starts at 4:40 pm.

More links, if helpful for any reason:

ETA, hashtags:
#ACI16
#ICA16 (in French)​

Last edited:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
Live streaming begins Thu Sep 29 10:30 pm CEST.

I believe junior and senior events will be streamed.
I think 10:30 pm CEST = 4:30 pm local time. Junior Men SP starts at 4:40 pm.

More links, if helpful for any reason:

ETA, hashtags:
#ACI16
#ICA16 (in French)​

Thank you!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I hope videos will be archivised, like last season. Next weekend is so many skating competitions! Who's idea it was to do two Challengers at the same time? And Japan Open on the top of it? :drama: With JGP (the event with Pairs!) also, I fell like I will watch videos of all competitions a week after! And I see Olivia Gran in Junior Entries! :hap57: She is lovely to watch :)

LeeJiHye19

Final Flight
I am actually doesn't watched skating competitions without Yuzuru Hanyu hence I am excited for AC.

mrrice

Record Breaker
I'm so excited for this event. Max and Keegan in the same event. Regardless of placement, I hope Mirai keeps her head together and skates 2 clean programs. Holy Cow.......Scott and Tessa!!:cheer2: I completely forgot they were returning.

Last edited: