Announcements and Provisional Schedule | Golden Skate

Announcements and Provisional Schedule

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I hope it's true! My dear Yuna! :luv17::love::luv17:

I will die of excitement if she will award the medal for Yuzuru.

Last edited:

sarama

Medalist
Yes, please!:hap93: I miss her so much that even her awarding medals brings me a lot of joy:luv17:

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
FanOfTeamKorea;1606541 post

Yuna will award medals for 4CC medalists.

Has there been an official announcement on this in Korean publication/s... or is this information gathered via a third source but not yet official?

Last edited:

seabm7

Final Flight
The detail schedule as of 30-Jan http://www.isuresults.com/schedules/fc2017_ColouredTimeSchedule.pdf

Even though there are a number of practices, from the tickets , am I correct to say that only the 14-Feb and 15-Feb practices are open to public? Means we cannot see the practices at the practice rink.

It turned out the policy is still developing on this matter. I just made a phone call to the organizers, +82 2 1544 4226, but what they are saying is different from what is listed at the interpark ticketing site. This is what I heard from 1544 4226,

1) The morning practices will be partially open to the ticket holders of the corresponding day.

2) The 14-Feb and 15-Feb practice dates: The organizers say these days will be open to the all-event ticket holders. The Interpark ticketing site says these sessions will open also to the people who bought all 5 individual session tickets. So here is the difference between 1544 4226 and the ticketing site.

1544 4226 says they will check why the wording is different. But she says it will take some time to resolve it, and mentioned some policy has been changed recently indeed.

Last edited:

seabm7

Final Flight
2) The 14-Feb and 15-Feb practice dates: The organizers say these days will be open to the all-event ticket holders. The Interpark ticketing site says these sessions will open also to the people who bought all 5 individual session tickets. So here is the difference between 1544 4226 and the ticketing site.

1544 4226 says they will check why the wording is different. But she says it will take some time to resolve it, and mentioned some policy has been changed recently indeed.

I got the phone call today. They basically confirmed the Interpark version: If you bought all 5 individual session tickets with the same ID, then you can watch the practice sessions on the 14 and 15th, too.

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I hope it's true! My dear Yuna! :luv17::love::luv17:

I will die of excitement if she will award the medal for Yuzuru.

Legends reunion, yasss :cool14:

ETA - 8h forward to my time zone...:console:, but I am determined to watch majority live

Last edited:

seabm7

Final Flight
What I found today:

1) There are two ice rinks in the venue. Only the main rink will be open to the spectators. The practice rink sessions are closed.

2) You have to have either the all-day ticket or have bought all 5 tickets in the same ID to see the morning practice session in the main rink.