Anna Shcherbakova | Page 112 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

karina17

Final Flight
What do you all want Anna's FS to be like? I think she might debut it at Dreams on Ice, since that's what she did last year, and that's in less than two weeks now.

Happy Skates

Final Flight
What do you all want Anna's FS to be like? I think she might debut it at Dreams on Ice, since that's what she did last year, and that's in less than two weeks now.

I really think she would do a great Nutcracker Pas De Deux, but I wonder if Daniil is going to keep Anna off of warhorses. Either way, I hope she does something airy and beautiful to show off her strengths for her senior debut, and to contrast her sp which will be a little bit darker (but hopefully also beautiful).

Scott512

Record Breaker
The fact that it’s from this movie is already getting her and Daniil huge criticism. People saying it’s far too inappropriate for a girl her age. And cause she said in her caption ‘immerse in the story of the perfumer’. But I say we can’t judge until we see the actual program because on ice it will not be like the film and of course not include the vulgar parts, I think the music will suit her a lot and the dress will be really pretty. It will be new and interesting for her and she is Senior now after all. (Although I’m still confused as to why Daniil wanted to pick a film with such a plot for little Anna to debut senior with [emoji23])

Anna is such a sweetie and so innocent. I hope this controversial movie music works for her because her skating is so good.

Hello from Brazil

On the Ice
Anna is such a sweetie and so innocent. I hope this controversial movie music works for her because her skating is so good.
Yes, even though the film is VERY inappropriate, there is no doubt of which character she will play. And guess what? It fits her like a glove. Controversies aside, I think it will be a stunning program.
Back in 2017 there was also a lot of criticism towards 15 year old Alina and her Black Swan SP too.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Yes, even though the film is VERY inappropriate, there is no doubt of which character she will play. And guess what? It fits her like a glove. Controversies aside, I think it will be a stunning program.
Back in 2017 there was also a lot of criticism towards 15 year old Alina and her Black Swan SP too.

Very good points. Thank you. Anna can pull this off.