Anna Shcherbakova | Page 110 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
The young Russian skaters are crowd pleasers, aren't they? They have great experience in gala exhibitions and a catalog full of SP,FP and EX routines to draw from.
And they are eager to show their skills, still so young and fresh.

The arrangements for their participation in this small and somewhat insignificant gala were probably made well in advance.
Given the current states of Khrustalniy's Awesome Aces, inviting them to your ice show now probably comes at a much higher price ...

Still, I think it is best for Khrustalniy/FKKM/FFKKR to limit their 'commercial' appearances. Neither chance nor need to wear them out.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Anna's SP will be to the soundtrack from the movie "Das Parfüm" (Perfume - The Story of a Murderer)

The fact that it’s from this movie is already getting her and Daniil huge criticism. People saying it’s far too inappropriate for a girl her age. And cause she said in her caption ‘immerse in the story of the perfumer’. But I say we can’t judge until we see the actual program because on ice it will not be like the film and of course not include the vulgar parts, I think the music will suit her a lot and the dress will be really pretty. It will be new and interesting for her and she is Senior now after all. (Although I’m still confused as to why Daniil wanted to pick a film with such a plot for little Anna to debut senior with [emoji23])

Happy Skates

Final Flight
The fact that it’s from this movie is already getting her and Daniil huge criticism. People saying it’s far too inappropriate for a girl her age. And cause she said in her caption ‘immerse in the story of the perfumer’. But I say we can’t judge until we see the actual program because on ice it will not be like the film and of course not include the vulgar parts, I think the music will suit her a lot and the dress will be really pretty. It will be new and interesting for her and she is Senior now after all. (Although I’m still confused as to why Daniil wanted to pick a film with such a plot for little Anna to debut senior with [emoji23])

I'm a tad confused too, but I think the criticism is a bit of a double standard (I haven't seen anyone criticizing Ting's coach/choreographer for choosing Nocturnal Animals which is also extremely vulgar). But overall, if its good and she interprets the music (which she always does), I think it'll be amazing.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I'm a tad confused too, but I think the criticism is a bit of a double standard (I haven't seen anyone criticizing Ting's coach/choreographer for choosing Nocturnal Animals which is also extremely vulgar). But overall, if its good and she interprets the music (which she always does), I think it'll be amazing.

Yeah same. Probably because Ting is 16 and Anna looks so young for her age. I’m sure it will be good though, Anna can pull off anything

NaVi

Medalist
I have no opinion on the music chosen for her new SP, but I would have chosen to redo her old tango SP.

Yuzuruu

the silent assassin
Medalist
Anna's SP will be to the soundtrack from the movie "Das Parfüm" (Perfume - The Story of a Murderer)

:shocked: oh gosh... I generally like Anna but this is indeed intense. I watched the movie, read the book... it is very intense and horrific. Well, let's wait and see how will the program look before judging.

Alan Geraldy

Rinkside

Nocturnal Animals Vulgar?¡¡
The film is so elegant and brutal and the score is dark and beautiful.... perfect for a figure skating program.