Anna Shcherbakova | Page 131 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
So I saw it, most of the context understood. So I can say Anna is truly cute, well spoken, thoughtful, intelligent young lady with the personality that most adult people could envy. It just made me smile all the time just by looking at her and hearing her talking wisely. As I've said several times, if I had a daughter, I would wish her to be like Anna.

Decoder

On the Ice
So I saw it, most of the context understood. So I can say Anna is truly cute, well spoken, thoughtful, intelligent young lady with the personality that most adult people could envy. It just made me smile all the time just by looking at her and hearing her talking wisely. As I've said several times, if I had a daughter, I would wish her to be like Anna.

Anna is probably the most well rounded.

ecr1221

Rinkside
I remember that at one point about a month or two ago, Anya's thread was changed to Anna S Shcherbakova because of another skater which apparently had the same name. Why the change back? (I just noticed there was a change again, but not sure when it happened)

Scott512

Record Breaker
I remember that at one point about a month or two ago, Anya's thread was changed to Anna S Shcherbakova because of another skater which apparently had the same name. Why the change back? (I just noticed there was a change again, but not sure when it happened)

I remember the same thing as you do but I did not know there was another skater with the same name. Oddly enough there are two Anastasiia Gubanovas. One is pairs and one is singles. at least it makes it more official with using Annas middle initial for this FF.