Anna Shcherbakova | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Anna Shcherbakova

live undertone

Rinkside
no, she is still with eteri at sambo. it was said in context that Eteri wasn't the one who taught her quad, it was her previous coach (same for Trusova), so Eteri can't fix that herself. Both their previous coaches are from Sambo70, not famous ones. It seems that is good for Anna, that her previous coach is near

atsumiri

Record Breaker
Oh boy.... I don’t know why some people are trying to dream up thinks....
Becouse right now she isn’t even jumps at trining. Just returned to the ice.
And other thinks ... arhhh just funny)

Anyway, wish to see her again as soon as possible.)

tars

Record Breaker
no, she is still with eteri at sambo. it was said in context that Eteri wasn't the one who taught her quad, it was her previous coach (same for Trusova), so Eteri can't fix that herself. Both their previous coaches are from Sambo70, not famous ones. It seems that is good for Anna, that her previous coach is near
Now that makes sense. Smallest kids coach teaching them quads and passing them to another coach, who can't. :laugh:

Not to mention that Anna didn't even have 3-3, when she joined Eteri's group.

Yasmina1996

Rinkside
Anna came to Eteri's group when she was 8-9 only. She didn't jump 2A even. She was so pretty and good skater with Bulycheva, but she had to miss whole season to learn triple jumps. And it was done with Eteri team.

Ender

Match Penalty
Will she heal enough for Junior National? It seems she can’t go to senior National anyway.

tars

Record Breaker
Will she heal enough for Junior National? It seems she can’t go to senior National anyway.
Officially, to qualify for Junior Nats in late January skater needs points from JGP or two Cup of Russia stages on junior level.

JGP in October is out of the question, last two COR stages on 7th and 21st of November are very doubtful as well, since she hasn't even stepped on the ice yet afaik.
Seems like injury was very serious.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Officially, to qualify for Junior Nats in late January skater needs points from JGP or two Cup of Russia stages on junior level.

JGP in October is out of the question, last two COR stages on 7th and 21st of November are very doubtful as well, since she hasn't even stepped on the ice yet afaik.

:sad4::sad4::sad4:

voolfee

On the Ice

There are exceptions in case of injury, the final decision is taken by the coaching council. Last season Tarusina didn't participate anywhere, Kondratyuk participated only in one stage of the Cup of Russia (2nd place), but both were announced for Junior Nationals by the coaching council.

hanca

Record Breaker
There are exceptions in case of injury, the final decision is taken by the coaching council. Last season Tarusina didn't participate anywhere, Kondratyuk participated only in one stage of the Cup of Russia (2nd place), but both were announced for Junior Nationals by the coaching council.

I think the situation with Tarusina was different because she was awarded JGP. The fact that she didn’t actually skate because she got injured on her way to the competition is a different matter. Saying that, considering that Tutberidze has Medvedeva, Zagitova and plenty of gold medals from JGPs from Trusova, Tarakanova and Panenkova, I think she is in pretty good standing with the federation and if she asks for exception for any of her students, she will get it.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Agreed, plus we all know that Anya would have gotten a JGP spot, likely 2, if she weren't injured.

Tulipstar

Medalist
Evgenia Medvedeva just posted a video on her Instagram My Story which has Anna skating, while holding onto Daniil.
They're being happy and playful about it:agree:

Ender

Match Penalty
I am so glad she is back to skating on ice again, hopefully she will regain her jumps soon.