2016 JGP Yokohama Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Yokohama Ladies SP

ice coverage

Record Breaker
FWIW re Ashley Kim:

She is seen (smiling) in photo #4 (group shot) of the "Backstage at JGP Japan" photo gallery on IN.

She is the one in the white v-neck.
Next to her is Gabby Noullet in the pink top.

Ashley also is listed on the USFS fan zone page (posted Sep 8) for JGP Japan.

Still no idea why she is absent from the starting order.​

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Will be half-watching, mainly listening, trying to get some work done at the same time. :biggrin:

peese

Medalist
1:36 AM here in Toronto. Cocktail poured and ready to go! Just a few more minutes. The Canadian entry Emily Bausback has gone from double lutz to having all triples and triple/triple combo in one and a half years. Impressive girl.

Hailey Shin

Medalist
I woke up to see this. Now they are showing inside the ice rink. So many audiences unlike other jgp events! Skaters should be so nervous..:shocked:

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
FWIW re Ashley Kim:

She is seen (smiling) in photo #4 (group shot) of the "Backstage at JGP Japan" photo gallery on IN.

She is the one in the white v-neck.
Next to her is Gabby Noullet in the pink top.

Ashley also is listed on the USFS fan zone page (posted Sep 8) for JGP Japan.

Still no idea why she is absent from the starting order.​

yup, I don't see her name on the starting order, weird!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I woke up to see this. Now they are showing inside the ice rink. So many audiences unlike other jgp events! Skaters should be so nervous..:shocked:
I heard it was nigh impossible to get tickets for this event. It's always nice to see figure skating competitions in Japan; you can be assured there will be a big audience, especially for the singles.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
The starting order is insane! The first group is packed with the skaters to be highly likely medalists or at least top finishers. :laugh: Best draws for next time.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Wow, I hadn't actually seen the starting order yet. No wonder people are awake in the middle of the night to catch this first group! :)

frida80

Record Breaker
Look at the size of that crowd! So nice to see since most JGP have such small attendence.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just about got here in time.

So many skaters I like going early on! :drama:

Keep an eye on the first girl to go, Elisabetta Leccardi. I really liked her in the Italian events I saw her at last season (Although, she is probably best remembered for having a REALLY bad fall in the Lombardia).

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan