Who can jump quads or 3A in junior men? | Golden Skate

Who can jump quads or 3A in junior men?

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
After a lot of juniors go to seniors, it would be helpful to know who can jumps quads and/or 3A in junior men's event.

Although the silver and bronze medalist at the French JGP didn't jump either 3A or quad, the competition seems exceptional for medalling as heavy favorites faltered a big time in their FS.

Rissa

Record Breaker
I think Aliev, Savosin, Paniot, Zhou, Samarin, maybe Sadovsky by now can jump quads.

CdnSk8Fan

Rinkside
Did Nadeau attempt one in Detroit? I can't recall.
I know Roman Sadovsky, Conrad Orzel can. Orzel was off in Ostrava. I believe he does not miss 3A or the quads much when he is on. And can do them with little speed.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Erokhov has 2 quads and 3a but sadly he has had some serious problems during summer. He had a groin surgery during summer and after that he injured his hip badly. He basically spent his whole summer at the hospital. Erokhov will make his JGP debut at JGP Japan this week.

Erokhov's LP from last year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2klF6XyRSGE

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Erokhov has 2 quads and 3a but sadly he has had some serious problems during summer. He had a groin surgery during summer and after that he injured his hip badly. He basically spent his whole summer at the hospital. Erokhov will make his JGP debut at JGP Japan this week.

Erokhov's LP from last year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2klF6XyRSGE

Impressive. Not just jumps, but also his body movements. I'd never heard of his name before, but he placed only 13th place at Nationals. He is already 17 years old, but his debut only will happen this year. How deep the junior pool in the Russian men is as contrast to the senior men's field.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
dont forget Jun Hwan Cha! pretty sure Andrew Torgashev will attemp both as well

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Koshiro Shimada can do 3A, but he left it out at French JGP because it wasn't going well in practice/warmup.

Skye

On the Ice
I believe Kazuki Tomono will attempt the 3A in his SP, as well as the 4S in his FS.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Impressive. Not just jumps, but also his body movements. I'd never heard of his name before, but he placed only 13th place at Nationals. He is already 17 years old, but his debut only will happen this year.

He is kind of a late bloomer, I guess. He was great at the latter part of last season and at the time I thought this season will surely be his international breakthrough season but because of his troublesome summer I have no idea how he will do.

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Team Japan~
Koshiro Shimada, Sena Miyake, and Taichiro Yamakuma are all attempting the 3A this season but have yet to land one successfully in competition.
Kazuki Tomono has been jumping the 3A and 4S successfully since last season. Though not always pretty (all of Kazuki's jumps are sorta scary looking), his 3A is relatively consistent and possibly his best jump. He's planning for a 3A as his last jump in the bonus half of his SP and two in his FS (I believe a 3A-3T and then a solo one in 2nd half). He has landed fully rotated 4S in a few domestic competitions but only the one at Junior Nationals was clean with a +GOE.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
If it's about 3A then Nic Nadeau, Roman Sadovsky, Alexei Krasnozhon and Ivan Pavlov jumped them. I think both Nic and Roman are learning quads. I'm not sure about Ivan Pavlov, but I think a lot of kids are trying them out, but not putting them in programs just yet. I can't wait to see Jun Hwan Cha skate in JGP!