Rika Kihira | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Rika Kihira

rikaquegira

On the Ice
https://www.daily.co.jp/general/2018/09/07/0011617275.shtml?pg=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Rika had open practice and talked to the media.

If Google Translator doesn’t fail me, here’s what I understood:

She’s going for two 3As, she says it is a strong jump for her and it’s getting stronger and stronger(I guess it is very consistent at this point).
She says she has landed 4T in practice but she’ll only put in the program when it’s perfect. I think(this part wasn’t very clear in the translation) that she hasn’t been focusing in training the 4T for now because she can’t mess up her other jumps. She’s obviously aiming for Beijing. She says other skaters will have more difficult elements so she needs to be ready for that.

I’m glad she seems so confident about the 3A! Can’t wait for her debut!!! ❤️

Amef

Final Flight
https://www.daily.co.jp/general/2018/09/07/0011617275.shtml?pg=amp&__twitter_impression=true

Rika had open practice and talked to the media.

If Google Translator doesn’t fail me, here’s what I understood:

She’s going for two 3As, she says it is a strong jump for her and it’s getting stronger and stronger(I guess it is very consistent at this point).
She says she has landed 4T in practice but she’ll only put in the program when it’s perfect. I think(this part wasn’t very clear in the translation) that she hasn’t been focusing in training the 4T for now because she can’t mess up her other jumps. She’s obviously aiming for Beijing. She says other skaters will have more difficult elements so she needs to be ready for that.

I’m glad she seems so confident about the 3A! Can’t wait for her debut!!! [emoji173]️
Wow 2 Triple Axels! Hope the BV bumps her up to GPF entry this season [emoji6]

sakurano

Final Flight
Congratulations to Rika for this place NHK she deserves, good luck for your start as a senior

laiyamanika

On the Ice
Good luck in ondrej nepela trophy :pray:
I really hope she successfully lands her 3A this early season. She might be inconsistent before but I hope she enjoys her first competition as a senior. It would give her a huge boost in confidence for the GP series.

laiyamanika

On the Ice
Congratulations Rika! :yahoo:
Her SP program is so beautiful. I love her skating skills. I'm excited for this program to evolve in the upcoming competitions
She's definitely one of the top Japanese lady contender for sure. Good luck in the FP. Hope to see her nail that 3A.

sakurano

Final Flight
congratulations for this first place of the SP I saw that very little of its performance but I think she did well, well done Rika.

MarinHondas

Final Flight
She did very well. In no way overscored, maybe a bit under on components. Ganba for the free! Love her short!!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
WOW, she just did that!!!! who cares about wonky 3S, she was just brilliant!! :love: and improvement they made with the program is just amazing :luv17: well done Rika :dance::hap57:

rikaquegira

On the Ice
btw that 3S was wonky just because the transitions in and out are extremely difficult! Her 3S is her most consistent jump(and that’s why she added such difficult transitions to it)(and right at the very ending of the program!)
girl is not playing!!!!! [emoji122]

leoleo

Medalist
OH MY GOOOOOD RIKA JUST DID THAAAAAT THANK YOU JESUS!!! to everybody who doubted her take THAT! i trusted her! after reading all her interviews this summer and seeing footage of her training earlier this month i knew she was hungry as hell this season! I'm so in love with her free skate and she was so confident, i'm almost crying i am soooo proud :sad21:

laiyamanika

On the Ice
Congratulations Rika!
Her FS is so beautiful. It's haunting. Her step sequence is so amazing! :love:

Definitely one of my favorite FS this season!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: