2016 Lombardia Trophy Short Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Lombardia Trophy Short Dance

sarama

Medalist
It's weird that Anna and Luca withdrew, but if that means going to a senior B outside Italy, then it's a wise choice... At this competition they have always been judged too generously, which is not helpful at all at the beginning of the season!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Now that's a dress- green/blue duochome sequins. Dare I hope this miiiiiiight be a hip hop program?

It is! :rock:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Plutowska/Flemin: They looked like someone hit them when they got their tech score- both their smiles snap off their faces and their heads whip to the screen. I'm guessing they missed some levels?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Another hip hop program! Interesting dress. It looks like someone slit her skirt up both sides, then flipped the halves up and pinned them together at her shoulders.

As the season progresses I hope the movements get a little sharper, but not bad for early season outings for either of the hip hop teams. That style of dance runs so counter to your typical figure skating, I admire anyone giving it a go.

Alex D

Record Breaker
To be fair, almost none of the Italians have updated their bios or announced their music.

The ISU details are gathered at the Events, where Athletes compete. There are specific formula that they have to fill out. (I can send you one if you want to see an example) and afterwards the data is progressed into the ISU databank. No skates, no Data :D

This is mostly done for the senios, but also Juniors.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I loved Piper and Paul's SD. As usual they look like they're having a blast while they're performing.